When Was the Last Time You Smoked a Joint/Bowl etc.?

Pistol

I can remember it. It was around 1998. Me and my homie just went halfers on a kilo of herb, and some ounces of ish. So we had all this herb right there that we split. He was like aren't you gonna try it so you know what it's like? So I was like fuck it there was nothing else to do, no job interviews coming up. So we smoked a joint. It had probably been a year and a half since I smoked previously. I used smoke a 1-2 joint minimum per day to the head, no sharing. I remember just chilling in the garage "feeling good" but sleepy. Then people were constantly coming by to score so I couldn't just go in his pad watch cartoons and eat dry cereal. Plus the neighborhood was going through some heavy shit so we had to be on our toes for rivals. So much for relaxing with some herb and chilling. I guess that's why I never liked getting high out there. I'd rather just be in my room listening to some tunes and watching Raylene.

By the way if you were wondering if I tried the ish. NO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This past, um, what were we talking about, oh yeah, Saturday> 23578 retarded weed smoking fucker, on the weekends. Ah, those were the days now there's fucking 1400 Guardsmen on the border, fuck, there's always the blur of memory I guess.

Guest imported_Tesseract

24 december 1998...i smoked and smoked and smoked, then on my way home at 6am i got in to a church totaly stoned...all the good early christmas people were there, it was the tenth and last time i steeped foot in a church and the last time i smoked weed.

Whats the moral of this story?...

Nothing

Guest sneak

the last time i sparked a zoot? let me check.......

*goes upstairs to get watch, realise on my hand*

erm, 15 secs ago?

hmmmmm food....

I smoked my last joint about a month ago, it was like the first time since New Years Eve. I don't ever remeber being that blazed, even when me and my boys used to smoke like a half O just in one session.

Archived