I SWEAR IM...

Abstract Rationality

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo on the real dude a mafucka like me is feelin you like a girl with a vibrator no doubt cause yo girls be on some ill mind control voo doo power type shit! yo i swear yo they be on some wacky wall wacker shit crawlin down a mafuckas spine then ripin a mafuckas heart out! yo i swear they like some futuristic heartless robots with titties an shit cause yo its like they aint got no feelins or no shit. yo a mafucka like me yo i wont front im true to the game please believe it but yo i dont cheat on wifey cause that shit is fucked up yo but girls dont be feelin bad about that shit nawmean! yo so if you a mafucka with a girl yo peep this i promise yo if you follow her next time she say she hangin out with her girl friends yo bet that ass she be getting dug out by some other mafucka cause yo hoes is scandelos no doubt! yo i need to get me one a them robot hoes an bust a hole in its fuckin head piece yo an re wire that shit like whoa so oll girl dont do shit but take the dick an shut the fuck up yo! yo i dont know if ma lil storry finna make you feel better but yo just know that this mafucka right here know what you goin through dog an yo fuck them evil ass robot ass hoes cause yo they be out to eat your fuckin heart like 711 nachos at 4 in the mornin after you all smoked out! yo please believe it!

CHRIST PUNCHER IN THE FUCKIN STOMACH SO I AINT GOTTA HEAR THAT DRAMA NO MORE

new 'yo' record in one parragraph

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo on the real dude a mafucka like me is feelin you like a girl with a vibrator no doubt cause yo girls be on some ill mind control voo doo power type shit! yo i swear yo they be on some wacky wall wacker shit crawlin down a mafuckas spine then ripin a mafuckas heart out! yo i swear they like some futuristic heartless robots with titties an shit cause yo its like they aint got no feelins or no shit. yo a mafucka like me yo i wont front im true to the game please believe it but yo i dont cheat on wifey cause that shit is fucked up yo but girls dont be feelin bad about that shit nawmean! yo so if you a mafucka with a girl yo peep this i promise yo if you follow her next time she say she hangin out with her girl friends yo bet that ass she be getting dug out by some other mafucka cause yo hoes is scandelos no doubt! yo i need to get me one a them robot hoes an bust a hole in its fuckin head piece yo an re wire that shit like whoa so oll girl dont do shit but take the dick an shut the fuck up yo! yo i dont know if ma lil storry finna make you feel better but yo just know that this mafucka right here know what you goin through dog an yo fuck them evil ass robot ass hoes cause yo they be out to eat your fuckin heart like 711 nachos at 4 in the mornin after you all smoked out! yo please believe it!

CHRIST PUNCHER IN THE FUCKIN STOMACH SO I AINT GOTTA HEAR THAT DRAMA NO MORE

'yo' count = 20 yo's :king:

girls have so much power and a) they dont realize it and they fuck with your head or B) they know exactly what theyre doin. im so sick of girls right now. iv honestly given up girls right now. im not making any pursuits...its not worth the heartbreak again. for real, nothing is worth that pain.

No girls definitely know they have that power, and sometimes pretend that they don't which gives them even more power. If sex wasn't so good, they wouldn't have any power though. Okay, thats a little bigoted, a lot of girls are cool as shit, but I've definitely been involved with some of the wackest, most controlling, mind-fucking ones.

Archived