Homosexual Men and Drill-Bits OR random thoughts on public restrooms

Guest bug

At the university that i attend and work at, i go into the restrooms and in every stall there's always holes drilled in the stall dividers, which would enable someone to see through when putting their eye close-up. the holes are around 1/8" in diameter. What are these guys doing? i mean, do they really get off on seeing a buncha shriveled dicks pissing? i never see any one waiting in the stalls. so its not like they're waiting all day. i assume its once in a while. and when they finally do see some penis action, whats the odds that it belongs to guy thats attractive? i mean, these holes are in every restroom on campus. they get sealed up by the maintainence people, but then a few days later they're back, re-drilled. and these dividers are coated with steel, so they must use a pretty powerful drill, like, one that would make a lot of noise. they'd be pretty big. dudes would keep big drills in their bags to go to school and risk getting arrested for vandalism so they might happen to catch sight of a shriveled dick belonging to a three hundred pound hairy man.

another thing in all all the restrooms are scribbles on the stalls "will give blow jobs. I suck good cock. meet me here wednesdays afternoons at three" or "gay asian male seeks slim white or asian cock" then there are stalls with homoertic stories written all over them. some have pictures drawn of naked dudes with hard ons. i remember sitting in one of these stalls once, realizing that the stall door in front of me had a not only a detailed picyure of a naked dude, but had cum dripping down, all over. thats all i want to imagine, is some dude with this pants down to his ankle jerking off and shooting his load all over the stall. its bad enough that i have good reason to suspect that my roomate jerks off on the toilet at home. its pretty gross. if i have to rub it, it would be in my bed, because then i'd be able to practice moves that would make me dynamite in bed for the ladies.

what else grosses you out about public restrooms?

oh, i'm fucked up, so i'll probobly want to delete this in the morning....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh, tt boy saw what i saw, you make them sound like some homosexual university cult out to make everyone uncomfortable....sounds like a money making independent film...

my head hurts...

maybe its some kid that likes vandalism that likes the thought that you squerm every time you are on the crapper....

i like that one better

After reading your post I was thinking like TT and Frink what gay ass college do you go to. UCGAY? At my school I think I remember seeing that shit in one or two restrooms but not all and they don't constantly redrill.

"Tap twice on Thursdays for a killer blowjob"

i had to bring an 18 volt hammer drill to school everyday for aabout 3 months, so i can tell you it's not that hard to carry one... let alone a smaller one necessary for an 1/8" hole... also, i assume this is 1/32" steel over plastic? after it's been patched (just the steel, no plastic) then it's actually pretty easy to get through with just yer hand and a drill bit...

all that is a little creepy tho... maybe it's all just one really busy gay guy...

Guest willy.wonka

i saw 2 guys lookin at each others dicks in the urinals..

i didnt see any other bathrooms,but then i saw one..i took a piss and started to wash my hands...by then,i think they where jackin eachother off....i gave them the eye of "thats gross,get out of my way or i'll beat you up" look....when i was leaving,the bigger gayman was going into a stall and the little bitch gayman started to follow....

i told security......

i hear that in the malls around here,you'll see a man's feet..like he's takin a shit..in front of his feet,you'll see a bag.

then you see somebody else's feet step out of the bag....

security dont like that shit goin on....

Archived