Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest HALOHZ

Tie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TED NUGENT

seo is too dope there was a nice seo buff mark running until a couple months ago on top of the congress theatre here in chicago..lets all say thanks to cyfer for going over it and getting it buffed again this time completely

If anyone got flicks of this shit Post'em:) :)

I have a japanese homie full of energy who loves to bomb. He is in a way an embodiment of tie even down to the style. To think that someone like this could be taken away forever during a split second makes me really sad. Tie will always be one of my greatest inspirations. Im at a loss of words:o

REST IN PRIDE***:king:

RIP TIE

I just got in the game about a year ago, so I never really saw much of his shit live, but from the damage I've heard of and seen, TIE was the all-time most savved out sickest bomber to hit the streets of SF, and kill em. Rest in Peace TIE. I'm sure you've crushed the heavens by now. Peace.

RIP TIE

Tie is The Shit, that boy still hella up in San Francisco. I work in San Francisco, I satrted working there like 4 years ago, 99-00 round there. I didnt know that Tie had passed, and I couldnt believe it cause the city was rocked with Tie everywhere. Up until now you still see Throw ups, tags and all kind stuff. You can still find his stuff on the cutz, perm spots roof topz everywhere man. Much respect to all the fallen soldiers in the Bay area and all of our Graff Brothers. :king: :king: :king: RIP TIE, DREAM, PAK, REST IN POWER.. :king: :king: :king:

I was lucky enough to come up on an old tie tag in chinatown today while on photosafari....what a score...

rip man

did anyone ever get back on that crazy asshole vietnow nut that shot the poor guy?

damn

RIP TIE FOREAL...THAT SHIP..IVE NEVER SEEN A LARGER BLOCKBUSTER......R.I.P. TIE.......TRUE LEGEND

I remember going to my friends house and he had tie bombs as a screen

saver and i asked him who's that? he said "dude thats TIE one of the sickest bombers/writers ever" and told me he died cus some guy shot him while doing a bomb on a billboard and the shooter never got convicted of enything. that shit made me sad and at that time i didnt know jack shit about graff but it stilll made me sad.

==========> Fuckin rest in piece TIE you diserve it.

^

tis guy was a monster when it came to graff... but that aside its always said to see someone die so young in such a unessasry way..

rest in peace