Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tie

Guest HALOHZ

THAT ACTION SHOT IS GREAT. AS FAR AS MESH HATS GO I ROCK AN OLD SCHOOL K- MART HAT JUST TO SHOW A LITTLE SOLIDARITY. ANYWAYS AROUND THE CITY NOT LOONG AFTER HIS DEATH THERE WERE SOME TRIBUT PIECES THAT ROCKED. SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY I HOPE THEY WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE IT ON THIS THREAD AS WELL. REST IN PIECE TIE!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i sit here and look at the pictures of the youngest most craziest guy i ever met in mah life that walked the streets of san francisco i shed tears becuase the kid known as jon lim was a true bomber in mah heart he went a extra 150 feet to get a tag on a building i met him once at another writers crib i remember him as a tiny short lil azn kid but this azn kid had da biggest fawkin balls in san francisco he got up lik no other and he also ran from coast to coast catchin wreck in everyone neighborhood...

tie influenced the younger generation of san francisco no doubt about that so did everyone else as in dream, pak, beneto, and many others but tie encouraged people to say fawk the police and go higher and higher when he told me about his new york story it fawkin blew mah mind but it was a war story from a living legend dat was well known coast to coast...

jerk stated some well facts about this kid and i can remembah as a youngin bearly in the game of graff watching tie go higher and higher but i can never see why he wanted to just bomb and bomb and do nothing else but now i see why all he wanted to do was bomb and itz because the streets where his heart was at and he had to share it with the world u know...

so im saying dis one more time much respect to TIEone(jon lim) and of course we all miss you down here on earth and your style has influenced a lot of people and i know ur watching us from some where if its heaven or hell im just lettin you know dat we are all missing your touch and appearence...

Guest rukus

tie related stories

anybody got any storys about tie like bombin stories and chases...

the one about him breakin his legs and hiding in the snow is pretty crazy.

Guest ceasoner

a long time ago someone posted a tie one-liner throwup that they had in there black book. Most people probably havent seen it but whoever has it please post it. That one throw up alone showed how much style this kid really had.

rest in peice tie......

RIP TO JONATHAN...TIEONE,

I remember catching the bus home and seeing TIE written hella big all

down the windows,like every fucking day..This was in like 7 years ago...

Know i wasn't always in the best terms with Jonathan but I let that go real quik after he passed on...He put MAJOR stripes down for the WEST

COAST....True underground scene for shure i know that much..

So big Respects to him....RIP.

RIP TO PAWES. MDK..

Now this Big mouth motherfukka was one of my best friends..

He always kep shit real...Anyone that knew Anthony knew he spoke

his mind..Always had an opinon on shit..Funny as hell...Anthony was

a fucken comedian....Bagged all day on toy's,but always kept shit real.

Im so lost without my boy...But there's been alot of folks that has

past on the last couple of years...So for everyone that past away....

And everyone that had friend's in this game pass away..

Keep this real...Much respect & love........

RIP TIE, RIP DREAM, & EVERYONE ELSE.......ANTHONY CRUZ 1 LUV...

• 3 weeks later...

i remember going to sf right when he got back from newyork and was assing shit out hard all of the sudden, he was doing these outlines of that throwup, two in a row one backwards one forwards all connected, anyone have any pictures of those? i saw two tie throwups in a row under a freeway bridge in cheyenne wyoming in 2000. r.i.p.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...