Tie

Guest HALOHZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
wow just read some crazy ish on him

traveled to new york on the bus to paint and bomb along the way and survived after gettin shocked by the third rail wow

RIP

yeah that spie interview was sick. he said he broke his legs jumping off a roof then buried himself in snow to shake the cops. i think its a little embellished but tie was savage enough to do some shit like that

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

THAT DUDES STORY IS BULLSHIT!HOW DOES NE 1 REACH FOR A FUKEN GUN WHILE TURNED AROUND RUNNING DOWN STAIRS???HE WASNT JUST SHOT, HE WAS EXECUTED.A BIG LOSS FOR THE WORLD,I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE TIES WORK ON A TRIP TO S.F ON NEW YEARS 98/99.SHORTLY AFTER HIS MURDER,DUDE HAD MAD SHIT IN EVERY ALLEY AND THIS BUILDING HE HAD PAINTED EVERY WINDO FROM TOP TO BOTTOM LIKE 15 STORIES OR MORE ON EVERY SIDE.AND A BUILDING W FATE BLASTED EVERY WINDO W BACKWARDS FILLINS,BLEW ME AWAY.AN INSPIRRATION TO THIS DAY!JUST IMAGINE HOW IT WOULDA BEEN IF WE HADNT LOST HIM...THIS WORLD ISNT BIG ENOUGH FOR A TRUE WRITER LIKE TIE/SEO R.I.P ABOVE THE CLOUDS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived