Tie

Guest HALOHZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've recently ordered that 'Black Crown' issue and was so dissapointed that there weren't any stories in there, so i found every article and story written about him that i could find on the internet, printed them out (3 pages worth) and taped them inside the magazine.... big big influence, great bomber, lots of shit i about him i know now, RIP big time, RIP King Tie

His death is a perfect example of, "not getting the bastard in trouble who shot Tie because they considered it helping society by getting rid of 'criminals'" (<-- what ever all that is in one word) .....

R.I.P KING TIE

p.s. black crown better come out with that second issue they promised soon and they better have more stories in it.

• 2 weeks later...
actually is was about 15 cans and 3 mops somwhere around that number. not sure, sorry about that,memory isnt that good. wasnt tryin to exagerate

it was 66 pink mops all made from paint pens he broke open in our house and stunk up the place. rest in power homie.

my tie story -

we went painting in the building known as the "tie building" with some pink roller paint, and as many know, you have to shimmy up this pole like 3 stories. Our friend Sham (RIP) had given me a hit of acid which was going strong. on our way back down (didn't use the paint) i slipped and fell like 10 feet onto my back, which had a gallon of pink bucket paint inside a messenger bag. it spilled all over me..

"come on sect, let's go bomb, i buy you lunch.." was all he said. dude thought i was going to keep going even covered in paint.. as we rode home (we were neighbors when he live in lakeview) he kept trying to convince me to keep writing with him until it got dark (we would bomb in the daytime often).. i regret to this day every time i just went home because he outlasted me energy-wise..

i'm glad i had the chance to be one of his many bombing partners for so long, and to have written THR with him.

rest in peace, jon. you earned it.

AFTER WALKING BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MISSION TO NORTH BEACH TWICE IN ONE DAY TAGGING , WE WANTED TO EAT. TIE SAID HE HAD COFFEE ICE CREAM AT HOME - THIS WAS FINE WITH ME SINCE I HAD NO MONEY EVEN THOUGH AT MIDNIGHT WHEN YOU'VE NOT EATEN MUCH ICE CREAM AND CANDY ISN'T EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT.. HE WANTED ME TO RACK SOME PEANUT M'N'M'S SAYING SOME SHIT LIKE " I DO ALL THE RACKING YOU RACK THAT SHIT". WE ARE IN CALA FOODS UP AT THE FRONT OF THE STORE AND RIGHT AS I'M ABOUT TO PUT THE PEANUT M'N'M'S IN MY POCKET THIS FOOL GRABS THE PACKAGE OUT OF MY HANDS AND A COUPLE MORE OFF THE SHELF AND SHOVES THEM IN HIS POCKET. I GUESS HE REALLY WANTED TO RACK THEM????I DON'T EVER REMEMBER EATING HEALTHY WITH THAT GUY.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived