Tie

Guest HALOHZ

my homie is putting out a TIE zine. she does this annually and it was supposed to come out in march on the day of his death, but she has been busy. she has a ton of flicks and she has started a new TIE campaign stickers. if anyone is interested in getting a copy, please contact me. i am assuming that it will be a dollar per issue.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: rip tie

Originally posted by shai hulud

dude, this is funny shit... i was walking down the street in san bruno one day years ago with my friend mike... and this little chinese kid walks up and says, all hyper, "yo, you guys write? i write tie, like this," and bang, whips out a pilot and goes to town on a payphone, right there in front of us, on el camino in broad daylight. it kind of left me speechless. still does. i guess he had a habit of doing that. he was one of the only writers i ever truly mourned, because he was a nice kid, and nobody, but nobody, rocked sf like he did. and probably ever will again. and, from what i hear, he put a pretty good dent in nyc to boot. so, whenever i go past that corner, i think of that day in 96 when he was daylight bombing way before i ever thought of it, and i miss him. rest in peace.

haha i love it more tie stories!

• 3 weeks later...

dunno about you guys but everytime i see this post i get a little more imspired so lets keep this one at the top. rest in power king tie and i was really hoping someone could post the dumpster shot again or any action flicks... one love and tie forever

Originally posted by Devilush

my homie is putting out a TIE zine. she does this annually and it was supposed to come out in march on the day of his death, but she has been busy. she has a ton of flicks and she has started a new TIE campaign stickers. if anyone is interested in getting a copy, please contact me. i am assuming that it will be a dollar per issue.

Hit me up at my email so i can get a copy.

mutha fuckin true savage(......tie aka...seo.....)

this yng kid put in work like a true savage,made his mark,everywhere... i seen this nigga up,in kansas nigga

,this kid put mad strips down for the WEST COAST shits like that nigga,

R.I.P. TIE ONE

his name live on with me when i bomb,and i know when evry1 that was his bro.............respect real niggaz.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rip

OUT OF ALL THE DEATHS IN GRAFFITI. TIES DEATH MAKES ME THE SADDEST HE WAS A TRUE BOMBER WHO WAS TAKEN WAY BEFORE HIS TIME. BY SOME CRAZY VIETMAN VET PYHCO..........HE DIDNT DESERVE TO GO OUT LIKE THAT.........PEOPLE IN THE BUILDING WHERE HE WA S SHOT SAID HIS LAST WORDS WHERE " NA NA NA CHILL CHILL" THEN BOOM! GUN SHOT BLAST ENDS HIS LIFE...........I HAVE REAL HATRED FOR THE GUY THAT MURDERED HIM AND I DID NT EVEN KNOW TIE PERSONALLY...BUT I WAS PERSONALLY TOUCHED BY TIES WORK

RIP DOGG YOU WILL BE MISSED FOREVER

TIE THR:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

some stolen goods

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc34b3127cce84717739a8110000001610'>

Mque, seo, and fate

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc34b3127cce84717725a80d0000001610'>

Tie

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc34b3127cce84717724293c0000001610'>

Seo again

I've never lived in San Francisco but had the pleasure of seeing Tie's amazing stuff on a trip to sf when I was younger, and in New York. He sounded like an amazing person, and he will be missed.

Rip Tie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by TED NUGENT

seo is too dope there was a nice seo buff mark running until a couple months ago on top of the congress theatre here in chicago..lets all say thanks to cyfer for going over it and getting it buffed again this time completely

If anyone got flicks of this shit Post'em:) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a japanese homie full of energy who loves to bomb. He is in a way an embodiment of tie even down to the style. To think that someone like this could be taken away forever during a split second makes me really sad. Tie will always be one of my greatest inspirations. Im at a loss of words:o

REST IN PRIDE***:king:

RIP TIE

I just got in the game about a year ago, so I never really saw much of his shit live, but from the damage I've heard of and seen, TIE was the all-time most savved out sickest bomber to hit the streets of SF, and kill em. Rest in Peace TIE. I'm sure you've crushed the heavens by now. Peace.

RIP TIE

Tie is The Shit, that boy still hella up in San Francisco. I work in San Francisco, I satrted working there like 4 years ago, 99-00 round there. I didnt know that Tie had passed, and I couldnt believe it cause the city was rocked with Tie everywhere. Up until now you still see Throw ups, tags and all kind stuff. You can still find his stuff on the cutz, perm spots roof topz everywhere man. Much respect to all the fallen soldiers in the Bay area and all of our Graff Brothers. :king: :king: :king: RIP TIE, DREAM, PAK, REST IN POWER.. :king: :king: :king:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived