• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

celebrity boxing

I wanna see Amy Fisher...

PISTOL-feeling kinda ashamed but not really

im going with vanilla ice on this next one.

willis might be a felon an all that, but anyone that saw vanilla smash the mtv offices knows dudes got a whole lot to be pissed off about... hes vanilla ice for christ sake, youd be pissed too.

yeah the "Ice Man" has got some "issues" probably stemming from that ridiculous haircut.

sidenote less than 100 away from 10,000 posts.

what's the over under on Ice knocking out Willis and seeking's 10,000?

Guest willy.wonka

TANYA!! TANYA!! TANYA!!

Guest SayOne

ha ha thats funni gettin beat up by willis

fuck, I'm sorry I missed it, and my Todd Briges prediction came true...

Guest Soul_On_Ice

What! did it already happen? AWWW FUCK! I hope they show it again soon.

I flicked by and saw tanya harding suckerpunch paula jones after she gave up...that was all I need to see...

Originally posted by ese

I flicked by and saw tanya harding suckerpunch paula jones after she gave up...that was all I need to see...

i wouldnt exactly call it a sucker punch....i mean, the ref didnt exactly say the fight was over, did he? i thought that last fight with paula jones and harding was pretty funny though...i had a feeling tanya was going to win, she just had this evil, evil look in her eye, and shes a very evil person anyhow...look what she did to kerrigen. paula just kept turning her back and tried to hide behind the ref.....i found the whole show to be pretty amusing and the best part about it was micheal buffer doing the ring announcing. i can never get enough of micheal buffer.......

HEY SEEKING , if ur still on here and you dont already know , that hot *cough* milla jovowhatever girl is comin on kilbourn at 1230 ...........

yo if yall wanna see some real ass celebrity knock out shit yo get that bitch ass mafucka J.C. to get in the ring with this mafucka right here! yo i float like a butterfly and beat the fuck outa you like a god damn prison riot!

CHRIST PUNCHER 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, DING DING DING NEW HEAVY WEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION ONER

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo if yall wanna see some real ass celebrity knock out shit yo get that bitch ass mafucka J.C. to get in the ring with this mafucka right here! yo i float like a butterfly and beat the fuck outa you like a god damn prison riot!

CHRIST PUNCHER 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, DING DING DING NEW HEAVY WEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION ONER

:lol: wow

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this