Looting freights...

deformatron

I heard that one of the reasons that security is becoming tighter on yards is because people steal shit out of boxcars. what do they ship that people want? i always thought it was mostly pallettes, sand, coal, and stuff in bulk that nobody could use or carry themselves.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is a problem in my area..

there are usually tropicana juice jugs all over the place..

people do it for the fuck of it..i know more than a few (foolish) writers who have done it..

they've gotten plenty of stupid shit, like paper towels,

but they have also gotten beer

i have heard (sad) stories of mail being stolen as well.

...PEOPLE WILL STEAL ANYTHING

it doesn't have to be of any value..

and yes, it brings a lot of heat down.

Sore subject. We've covered this before. The vast majority of cars carry stuff that is useless or even impossible to steal: bricks, lumber, giant rolls of paper, coal, limestone, clay, chemicals, grain, plastic pellets, etc. The trouble is that rarely cars will carry coffee (110 lb. bags), beer or wine or some other reasonably desirable cargo. There are some hot spots where people know there are beer cars, and security has gone up drastically in those areas due to breakins.

Obviously, this activity brings heat big-time. I and my boys will straight up vick anybody we see breaking into cars, unless we're seriously outnumbered or in unfamiliar territory. I would at least consider fronting as an angry worker rolling on them. (Depending on your location, you may not want to try this, you could always get killed rolling on some well-armed thieves.)

i walked into a yard once, and took a whole boxcar out in my back pack.

Yes i walked into that yard, took the wholeboxar out in my backpack.

See I aint had no freight cars since my baby been gone.

No i aint no pussy

I take the whole car, not that shit in it

No I aint no pussy,

I take the whole car not the shit in it.

Cause ive been stealin frieght cars since i was 5 years old.

dont ask me??????????????????????????????????

newspapers, alot of old newspapers.

scrap metal.

grain.

ammonia.

basically useless shit. ive looked at it before, but stealing never even crossed my mind, even when i found the car full of corona. yes, i turned down caes upon caes of corona for a spot.

hahaha....cracked its saule goode...slang has its place....i just never heard that term before....i dig it....and as i said before i hope you get to use it in action....causing heat for papertowels or cases of beer is simply retarded...maybe itll knock some sense into em....

"vic" and "vamp" are both still used in NY, and i've always been under the impression that they both came from graff crews (VIC, TVS) who had a rep for robbing people of paint.

i knew LOTS of people who used to use vic as a verb meaning 'to steal'. nothing as sophisticated as 'victimize'. sorry for the semantics crak'd, i knew what you meant.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

i walked into a yard once, and took a whole boxcar out in my back pack.

Yes i walked into that yard, took the wholeboxar out in my backpack.

See I aint had no freight cars since my baby been gone.

No i aint no pussy

I take the whole car, not that shit in it

No I aint no pussy,

I take the whole car not the shit in it.

Cause ive been stealin frieght cars since i was 5 years old.

dont ask me??????????????????????????????????

i laughed when i read this.

anyway, one of the best yards here was heated up by some non writer local ghetto fools following the fr8s from the nike place we have here into the yard and stealing loads of nikes and selling them for shit low prices. theyd also steal other shit, so now security is beefed up like whoa.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by T.T Boy

newspapers, alot of old newspapers.

scrap metal.

grain.

ammonia.

basically useless shit. ive looked at it before, but stealing never even crossed my mind, even when i found the car full of corona. yes, i turned down caes upon caes of corona for a spot.

Damn, im not sure I could have resisted. All that beer just chillin, I know its completely wrong and all, but i prolly would have grabbed a case.

Things people steal/stole while i was painting in the yard:

Beer

Beer

Paper

Furniture

Wood

Beer

Food

Beer

Tools

Beer

There's a huge beer theft problem here, or at least there was a couple years back.

I remember back in 1989 when I was in Jonior High we were horseing around in this freight yard, this was before I wrote, we found a car carrying rice crispies. the door was slightly open. Of course we got our razors out and slashed up as many boxes as we could. Man that was fun as hell. there were rice crispies all over the yard. I sure wish i could come to some of your yards and make a mess like that. If for nothing else just to piss you faggots off.

Originally posted by Main Line

I remember back in 1989 when I was in Jonior High we were horseing around in this freight yard, this was before I wrote, we found a car carrying rice crispies. the door was slightly open. Of course we got our razors out and slashed up as many boxes as we could. Man that was fun as hell. there were rice crispies all over the yard. I sure wish i could come to some of your yards and make a mess like that. If for nothing else just to piss you faggots off.

Warning number 2.

Originally posted by Main Line

peace love and happieness dude. i'm sure you'll go far in life. this is why we have stupid laws. for stupid people like yourself.unfortunately they don't just affect the idiots.

Guest TrustEvil

and the award for "Biggest Closet Homosexual" goes to....Main Line !! Congrats you ignorant occupational idiot....your mom must be so proud of you.

Guest me IS cool

all I got at my spot is lumber and the workers there will let me have some if I can haul it outta there... it weighs a shitload so I say nay to that... :P

Rice krispies? Fuck damn I would at least like to get a flick of that.... I did see a boxcar open that had cereal in... cornflakes to be exact... but declined to take any... :P

Originally posted by HAL

Warning number 2.

Or what, you going to bann me from the 12oz prophet chat room?

oh no please don't bann me from the internet oh please no.

Besides about 5 of you this chat room is full of a bunch of toys who run their traps about graffiti and how tuff they are. Hey Ill save you the trouble. Im self banned!

Archived