car accidents..

dialrocka4sho

why the fuk is there such a thing... hey lets make something that will accidentally Fuk up ur car. thats foul play.

today i was commin home from an interview and i take the exit to come home & i guess i was goin a bit faster then i should have , since it was rainy.. i hit the breaks..& my car gets all crazy & so i try & turn the wheel. & with lil success... my car spins and the front end hit the guard rail... BULLSHIT!! im dam near passin out from shock&scaredum and i am sitting there with my car facing the wrong way on the exit.

i almost begin to cry, but try to act brave... i get off the exit & pullover.

no big damage, just major scratches to the front end and my license plate has a new home to the far side of the front. Ugh, like i need this

garbage. i have enought cash to dish out for other stuff & now my cars fuked up. i kno it could have been werse and im thankful its not.

so yay for that.. i duno i just dont see the point of accidents. the only other accident ive been in is when it was all icy & i was onmy way to werk & my car slid across the st & into a huge bush... hmmmm

at least ive never hit a car.. knock on wood

i just needed to get that out... im alil stressed about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont thing theres ever been a point in getting into an accident, isnt the point not to get into one? ive had similar things happen but it didnt result in the car comming in contact with anything, just me hitting black ice at 6 30 new years day on my way to worl and sliding backwards for a good while going the wrong way and ending up at the other side of the road..had there been a car or truck comming the other way though, forget it..drivers seat window was facing oncommin traffic..

Originally posted by bOOtyShAkeR

why the fuk is there such a thing... hey lets make something that will accidentally Fuk up ur car. thats foul play.

today i was commin home from an interview and i take the exit to come home & i guess i was goin a bit faster then i should have , since it was rainy.. i hit the breaks..& my car gets all crazy & so i try & turn the wheel. & with lil success... my car spins and the front end hit the guard rail... BULLSHIT!! im dam near passin out from shock&scaredum and i am sitting there with my car facing the wrong way on the exit.

i almost begin to cry, but try to act brave... i get off the exit & pullover.

no big damage, just major scratches to the front end and my license plate has a new home to the far side of the front. Ugh, like i need this

garbage. i have enought cash to dish out for other stuff & now my cars fuked up. i kno it could have been werse and im thankful its not.

so yay for that.. i duno i just dont see the point of accidents. the only other accident ive been in is when it was all icy & i was onmy way to werk & my car slid across the st & into a huge bush... hmmmm

at least ive never hit a car.. knock on wood

i just needed to get that out... im alil stressed about it.

i wish you would have died in that accident.

i have been in tons.

one was ice and it smahsed my poor litle car into bits, for some reason they fixed it instead of buying me a new one.

recently i was going 25mph (it was icy)on a curving bridge, there was a brand new lexus with under 100 miles on it and cops car behinf them. the ice made me slide into the cops car. i jumped out of my car freaked out that i hit a cop car excpet i slid on ice and knocked down a police officer.

i didn't get in trouble and the polce even were going to pay the damages, which are so minor it doesn't even matter.

which makes for a very good story.

ive been in 3.

1. my junior year in highschool, i got a ride home from a friend...comming down a street in my neighborhood, some asshole has his ford excursion all the way on the left side of the road, so we assume hes parking, we pass by him and he turns into us our car did a sweet 180 and shut down, all that was on was some tejano music, shit was weird. the cop arrives, the guy says its his fault, a week later he takes us to court and wants to reverse the dicission...the judge was a bitch and said that the guy didnt have to pay for the damage to my friends car.

2. my senoir year in highschool, it was raining and i went out to get pizza for a class with some classmates, on the way back coming around a sharp ass corner, some bitch speeds through it and fishtails into the side of my vehicle fucking my rear drivers side quarter panel to hell. kids in the car say if it wasnt for my lighting quick reflexs to vear right, the oncomming car would have fishtailed head on. while the cop was writing the report we ate pizza. total damage, $2700

3. freshman year in college. another rainy ass day, heading over to a friends house to chill. going about 55 over an overpass, i see that the traffic is backed up just to about the top of the overpass at the last minute, slam on the brakes, attempt pumping them (no abs) while trying to turn onto the shoulder, too late. smash. car is totaled, windows shattered out, had a few minor glass cuts on my right arm and hand, had a mild burn on my right arm from the airbag. i was unconcious for some amount of time, dont know how long. woke up to some guy slowly passing shouting, 'are you okay?'. i give him the thumbs up. i think my ankles are broken but amazingly i am not hurt at all. cop says im fortunate i didnt break anything. that same day before the accident i picked up a reciept with a 6.66 total...i found that very strange...

i drive pretty slowly in the rain now, since the two that i was driving when they occured happened in the rain.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

been in one. i dont even want to talk about it. horrible memories. but its fucked me up royally. im really terrified to drive now, and i always worry about my brother when im with him when hes driving or i know hes out driving. im always on alert when im with my parents going somewhere, im always warning them about the other cars. i always freak out. it sucks so much. i feel like ive aged ten years. i dont like having to drive unless i MUST. i dont like driving to spots far away. when i do drive im so careful now though. even though i was before. it sucks. it seems like, the kids i know that are bad drivers are always lucky and escape from getting into crashes.

after my crash i was in a mood for days. i swore at henry ford and whoever invented the internal combustion engine. why the fuck couldnt we still drive around in horse carriages? what was wrong with them? you couldnt run a horse carriage into another horse carriage could you? or what about turtles? AAAAAARGH not healthy. im gonna go eat ice cream and think about sunshine and smiley faces.

--------------------------------

my advice to you bootyshaker though, do not fuck yourself over like i did. you should continue driving. dont stop driving because youll get scared of it like me. drive as much as possible just be extremely careful.

Re: Re: Re: Re: car accidents..

Originally posted by ***G*** <~

hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha take a joke you faggots. I swear half of you 12oz fools are prissy gay white guys, who fucking go crazy, hahhahahahhhahahaha

and dick-butt is the meanest, most threatening insult in the world... i've gotten cops to piss their pants by calling 'em dick-butt... fo' real, yo... :)

Guest willy.wonka

my friends and i almost went off of a cliff into a watery grave....but a foot high dirt hill saved us.....we were spinning out,then we staightened out just to fly 25mph towards the cliff...i look at my friend and he looked at me....that was the most comfortable that i had ever been..we accepted death....and smiled.

then the miracle happened...i dont see how that little chunk of dirt made us come to a complete stop.

I got in an accident a couple years ago. Actually two Christmases ago. I fell asleep at the wheel doing about 80mph. We should have died. We hit the concrete barrier like five feet after it started. There was a straight drop off right before it like real far down. We bounced between the barriers on a two lane highway and I didn't wake up till I heard my brother screaming. Luckily none of us was seriously hurt. Just some bumps and bruises and sprains. And like 4 of the 5 cars behind us just happened to be EMTs. So many things were in our favor, it was real wierd.

Guest uncle-boy

holy shit the exact thing happen to me this past week, except for the interview and almost crying details. but i got the same kinda damage on my car too. wired huh???? at least we are all ok!

Lucky to be alive

You guys don't know how lucky you've been, not getting seriously hurt.

I rear ended a girl with no tailights about five years ago. Broke my hand, got a concussion. Totaled my car going only 35.

Two years later, a girl on the interstate hydroplanes and runs off the road, but is blocking my lane. A rental truck stops and I stop behind him figuring we're gonna be here a while. Out of nowhere, this fuel tanker who was in the lane beside us (clear, by the way) loses control, jackknifes and hits us going 85mph. The car was still running, and he was leaking fuel. He asked if we were ok (my mom and me) and I told him I thought we were gonna catch on fire. He says "oh well" and gets out of his truck.

Two really great guys from Florida that were traveling in the opposite direction stopped and helped us out of the car. It took me six months to learn to walk again and I'm still having pain from my injuries. They say my mom's neck will never heal. She has whiplash so bad, she's been in traction for three years.

I don't wish an auto accident on anybody and I thank the stars above everyday that I'm alive

i was in a car accident last night.

i wasn't driving, but sitting in the backseat, behind my friends who were occupying the front two seats.

we were leaving downtown on the way to put up more flyers and the car hit the top of this street at a really bad angle and we were going just fast enough that the car got air, landed, fish-tailed for a bit, then swung 80 degrees in the opositie direction, so that were now facing up this one way street instead of down it, and slammed into two other cars.

i was watching the back windows break underneath the pressure of the frame being crumbled up like that. it was like everything was in slow motion.

i have been in other accidents, although never have been injured in one.

Archived