Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seppuku

guiness beer

is great.

i haven't tried their new draught beer with the "rocket widget" yet... looks neat...

anyways, i hope you dont consider this to be spam... they're giving away handy bottle opener keychains on their site... http://www.guinnessopener.com/

just thought i'd share this.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

go to hell

eat me.

and i just realized i misspelled guinness in the title of the thread.

Originally posted by seppuku

eat me.

and i just realized i misspelled guinness in the title of the thread.

HEH! im sorry i was just playin, its good to know some people round here still have a sense of humor

Guiness is tasty if i havnt eaten and i want to drink instead this will be my beverage of choice. All these heads saying it can only be had off tape and shit are way to picky to be honest i prefer mine straight out the bottle

guinness is cheap ass garbage. i live in dublin, and it aint no thang. guinness is rubbish, there is so many other badass drinks out there, why the hell are you wasting your tastebuds on that shit

Well if you really want to bash i prefer malt liquor but thats an aquired taste i assume you wouldnt want to uff with. Thats what rage meant when he said fuck beer.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

guinness is cheap ass garbage. i live in dublin, and it aint no thang. guinness is rubbish, there is so many other badass drinks out there, why the hell are you wasting your tastebuds on that shit

And its even LESS appealing when you've seen it regurgitated all over Temple Bar on a sunday moring,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ack!

Guest NATO

i enjoy guiness, i dont drink it in large quanties its not too nice then. the draugh in a bottle is pretty dope.

Guest Good Morning Captain

Guiness is real beer, not that made for fake watered down stuff.

i love guinness. i hate carbonation in regular beer, which usually fills up my stomach before i am drunk. i'd take it over any other beer. hell i'd drink it out of a leprechaun's ass if he let me.

Guest ego trippin

wrong, wrong, wrong

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

Guiness is real beer, not that made for fake watered down stuff.

With the exception of Mr ABC, you're all wrong. Guiness is not beer. In fact calling it a beer is somewhat of an insult. Guiness is a stout. Trust me there's a big difference. And i have to agree with Mr Abc in calling it shit. whats wrong with bourbon?

On a completely different note. Mr ABC, i'd be correct in assuming you're or..n right? Dont' want to give anything away. Please post some of your shit on the bench, under a different name if you feel like being secretive, but i'm a fan

Peace

For the price of a four pack of Guinness you could pick up a tasty ass, luke warm case of Hamms. It's only 6 dollars a case. If Hamms isn't your fancy, there are plenty of other cheap beers out there. If any of you drink a lot and you aint bling-blingin, you know it gets real expensive to drink Guinness every night. Not to mention your shit is a lot more runny with good old cheap beer. And we know how fun diarrhea can be.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this