IT'S A 12oz BBQ. What are YOU bringing?

DEE38

Guest KING OF HELL

Ill bring the chips. well make that "CHIP" just one. a real big one on my shoulder. i will bring attitude and insults.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by teister

Word Dee, I'm half Japanese. Being half is good for some reason. Like all Half Asians are hella good looking. Am i right? (Yeah, I'm being conceited.)

haha, uh worrrrrdddddddddd.

it's fun being mixed. you get all kinds of bullshit guesses that make you feel like your unidentifiable.

"ARE YOU MESSICAN?"

"ARE YOU POCHAHONTAS??"

"ARE YOU LATINA BLING BLING PUERTO RICAN AND CHINESE WITH JEW AND A PINCH OF MUSLIM A TABLE SPOON OF GERMAN SHEPARD??????"

If its not one, its the other. I'm Filipino, Native American, Chinese, Spanish...... but i get "pochahontas" alot.... but most of the time people ask "are you latina with asian?" which is i guess pretty close. but damn those who pronounce mexican "MESSICAN"

Guest Pilau Hands
you get all kinds of bullshit guesses that make you feel like your unidentifiable.

i've had people stop me and proceed to name spanish cultures they thing i belong to. eventually i tell them i'm not spanish at all. my dad does look it though...go figure.

"If I can't tell what you are, you're probably filipino."

- a filipino friend

"So you're chinese and spanish?"

"No I'm filipino."

"That's what I said, chinese and spanish."

- conversation between high school teacher and my friend...veeeery funny to be there...

Guest willy.wonka

im a mut...my homie'best friend' thought that i was puerto rican for like 4 years...pilipino...hoOOO

I'LL BRING A LIVE COW AND A CHAINSAW

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by JUDONO?

word I'll bring my hunger and eat alot of Devilush' guacamole;)

Okay so get this…I conjured up an even better guacamole. I love this shit…if it was low fat, I’d eat this all the time.

But in my guacamole, I’m adding mango to it. Yum-yum. You and me….off to the corner of the bbq, taking all the guacamole, chips, and beer.

I’ll bring…my bbq ribs (because they are good) and some vegetable kebobs.

Devilush...........can i have some of your ribs ,cause you know how i hate bbq pork chops. :lick:

ill bring some brooklyn bud from the moist man himself, and those inflatable things you put on your arms so you wont drown for the kiddie pool.oh....... and paper plates and napkins.maybbe some forks and knifes.

Originally posted by I LOVE NY

Devilush...........can i have some of your ribs ,cause you know how i hate bbq pork chops. :lick:

Of course you can! I’ll make a special batch just for you cuz you’re my 12oz boyfriend. Please believe I know that you don’t like those bbq pork chops. :lick:

Originally posted by Devilush

Of course you can! I’ll make a special batch just for you cuz you’re my 12oz boyfriend. Please believe I know that you don’t like those bbq pork chops. :lick:

:gaga: :love2: :love: :smiles:

BACK OF FOOLS... shes my 12oz girlfriend.

Originally posted by -Rage-

:lol:

Bump. We need a real 12oz BBQ.

Puhleeeeeze

BuLeeeeeeeee

I tried to make it happen, at least for a few of us

i guess we all have such action-packed weekends it was nothing short of impossible

Archived