IT'S A 12oz BBQ. What are YOU bringing?

DEE38

Guest fr8lover

an inflatable kiddie pool, a 12 pack of dos equis and two limes.

ill hang out in the corner of the yard, if you guys want to hang out youd have to come to me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ***G*** <~

god damn you racist bitch, whats with the cash symbols, just because my name is g dont mean im some dirty south black dude obsessed with money.

FUCK RACISM

hahahahaha, put your racist pointing finger away, damn.

i was supposed do a wholeshit load of symbols because of the *'s, but only the money sign would work. fuckin ass, maybe it's a sign that your gunna get a raise.

he called me a racist bitch, the nerve.

::snappin my fingers walking away like a gay man::

THIS IS THE FUCKING STUPIDEST THREAD

you stupid fucking idiot why do you keep comming back and replying you peice of shit grrr fuck you and fuck your bling bling insecurity and fuck you somemore and fuck i love you bye.

Guest Pilau Hands

cake! mmmmm...

uh i can bring breakfast food.

i need to get my hands on some maui sweet onion sausage. AH!

where's pilau?

he up and vanished like a fart in the wind!

god damn you racist bitch, whats with the cash symbols, just because my name is g dont mean im some dirty south black dude obsessed with money.

FUCK RACISM

damn...chill son. no one ever called you a "dirty south black dude obsessed with money."

looks like you are the one that is obsessed with race, seeing how you are the one who brought it up in the first place.

but you are right about one thing: FUCK RACISM

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

and a gun to shoot you all with. i will be the last 12oz member alive.

fucker..you stole my idea

i'm bringing my super-modified TEC 9

and i'll shoot up that barbeque until there's nothing left but carnage in my wake

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.glenlachart.co.uk/TheStar/Issue2/images/thelastsupper.jpg'>

The Jesus Potato will bring bread, wine, some holy water, and this really big wooden cross you can all nail Him to. He will not bring condoms because it's against the Bible, but is definitely bringing an assload of KY. He wonders if there's gonna be any nuns at the BBQ, cause those seem to be the only girls down to get dirty with the spud of Christ.

For my part, I'll bring a 50-lb bag of Ramen, an alarming amount of OE800's, and a rubber hamburguer toy that squeaks when you squeeze it. Beer,

El Mamerro

who has had

OE HIGH GRAVITY ??

i'll bring a few cases along with the heavy artillery so we can all share a final drink together

ill bring in the squirtguns, too. nothing like a wet tee shirt contest to get this bbq started...

that is seriously the best idea yet.(even though you'll all be dead at the end.....)

Are2, looks like im going to have to have a shootout with you, because in the name of the jesus potato and his apostles, i sure as hell aint dying by YOUR gun. i'm packin hardcore when i roll up in this shit. ak's are my favorite though. matrix style shit. your done. peace out. see you all at the que.

Guest Pilau Hands

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how long you been saving that one, mamerro?

is the really suspicious one with the raised eyebrows judas or rasputin?

(good call iris on the trivia)

jesus potato salad

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

Are2, looks like im going to have to have a shootout with you, because in the name of the jesus potato and his apostles, i sure as hell aint dying by YOUR gun. i'm packin hardcore when i roll up in this shit. ak's are my favorite though. matrix style shit. your done. peace out. see you all at the que.

well, tyler, i know you and i are no strangers to violence..

i am sad to say that this will be the third time someone has taken a shot at me..i have lived through the other gun battles, i don't plan on dying in one now..

i'm gonna practice my aim..i may rethink all this and go for the sniper approach..

high powered rifles, and a scope.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

I don't know, but the 3rd from the left is definitely Luciano Pavarotti. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how long you been saving that one, mamerro?

(good call iris on the trivia)

jesus potato salad

phew! thank god i am not totally worthless

Steak tips, potato salad, a mess of onions and mushrooms to skewer, one case of cola beverage (randomly chosen to avoid any corporate loyalty), and a box of donuts. But count me in for a helping of shrimp fried rice and maybe some green salad if anybody else brought it.

Archived