464 farts in 5 minutes!!!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what about tonya harding? she came off really bizarre in her interview.

she claimed she didnt sell the honeymoon tape, but she settled out of court when she sued. gary brought up that thats how its done alot of time, they settle out of court as the payment, so it doesnt look like the person actually sold the tape.

then when they brought up how after her husband cums, she gets it on her hand and shows it to the camera. she claimed it wasnt really her. what the fuck?!?!

then the guy from penthouse called in and said he personally saw the contract she signed with the stipulation it couldnt be sold in oregon, she basically said she had no clue what he was talking about. but if you listened closely she then said that she complained to the guy about people bootlegging the tapes (apparently shes getting a cut of sales?), but she said it in such an incoherent way i doubt many people noticed it

what a psycho.

if I were you I would be careful about saying things about tonya harding..she might make ya lose a knee cap. ;)

She came of sounding really pretentious and full of herself. It was quite disturbing yet it led me to agree that she was a head case. Like when she was talking about that cute little girl that won the olympics and how her parents had to pay so much money and then she talked about she *she* was such a great skater that her parents didn't have to pay for lessons and she didn't have to skate 8 hours a day. Bitch sounded jealous to Zack Morris. Plus was she in the olympics when she was 16?...no

dumb bitch

Archived