Copenhagen - Spring is here...

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: .....

Originally posted by vynlone

magic moments

is a dope mag!

Am i imagining it or did one issue feature a huge interview with MOAS?

bump for us euro's!!!

No, you are not imagining it. They did do a huge interview with the MOAS...and yes, it is a dope mag.

Originally posted by jones indy

WOW!!

It's SEEN!! Oh, I mean Done..:crazy:

And look! It's REAS? Oh, no, it's RELM?? oh no it's RIME??? OOOOOOOh it says Reim?

Are we feeling AOKay?

:D :D :D :D :D

To be compared to SEEN or REAS is not a putdown. Are you in AOK? Are you Rime or Seen? Why do you give a fuck? Maybe because you are an ignorant bitch who has nothing better to do than to say "oh this guys stuff looks like that guys stuff" Get off my freinds dicks and post your own shit and lets see whos graffiti yours looks like... Fucking punk.

Originally posted by jones indy

Hey im sorry thug.. but I guess it's okay for Europeans to bite? Maybe I should be a bit more broad..

the "DONE" not only looks like SEEN but also looks like DARE TWS...

and you other homey looks like hea's just all confused biting off of whoever he can sink his teeth on.

Like I said, lets see your shit chump. Lets see who you bite.

Europeans are influenced by american writers. Just like alot of american writers are influenced by European writers nowadays. Grafitti has been around for over 30 years, so are you surprised that some new shit looks like old shit?

Music: New bands sound like old bands. Are they biting or bringing an old stlye back? hmmm.

They will outpaint you in a second.

Im a thugged out nigga. Word up.

Archived