Did I ever tell you about the time Beardo fried the slaves?

Guest NoamChomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

Noam:star wars comes out soon im pumed up!

BEARDO:werd.

Noam:I heard Boba Fetts' in this one!

BEARDO:werd.

Noam:Natalie sure does look good in this one.

BEARDO:Red Team Go!!!!!!!!Move,Move,Move

Noam:WTF!

BEARDO:Its cool dude

Noam:werd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NoamChomsky

Heres a joke:Why did the teenager stay out all night?Fuck You!he doesnt have to answer you,your not even his real dad...

Guest NoamChomsky

NoamAkmKillerzSuperduperThread of retardation!!!!

Sup fellas?Got back from "kickin it".People suck,now I remember why I like to stay home.While my "colleagues" are drinking bad beer and street racing.I would rather sit in a dark room and add to my ball of twine(It will be a contender for worlds' biggest by 2004). I like my thread,it amuses ME.So whats the problem?

More people should drink good beer. I don't understand why people would subject themselves to something like Coors light......or light beer in general. America is building a poor reputation as a nation of cheap NASCAR beer. Have some pride!!!

beardo is on my buddy list. but I've never chatted with him. once in awhile I want to send him anonymous hate, but I realize his doctor only prescribes so much zoloft. come to think of it I don't even know how he got on my buddy list. the degrees of separation between him and I are too numerous to even care about. goodbye.

Guest Pilau Hands

I got a few beardo aim names, but they might be outta style. That boy updates his names like the fresh prince updates his kicks.

Main Entry: [1]fly-by-night

Pronunciation: 'flI-bI-"nIt

Function: noun

Date: 1822

1 : one that seeks to evade responsibilities and especially creditors by flight

2 : one without established reputation or standing; especially : a shaky business enterprise

there yah go Noam

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

p.s. if anyone wants to trade AIM screen names I'm down, I've got an extra seeking, a julia stiles and a hillary clinton up on the blocks. oh, I'd even be willing to let go of that beardo for something spicy. hit me up.

Man if anyone wants to trade aol screen names i Have a bunch that i dont use. I have some dope ones. Hit me up: devoidbmx

Guest NoamChomsky

Noam:thanks Pilau Hands

BEARDO:You coulda just looked it up yourself you lazy bitch.

Noam:Fuck You

BEARDO:Be warned, I know kung fu.

Noam:you know kung fu?

BEARDO:Yeah,I met him at a party last summer.

Guest *Police Chief Wiggum*
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

"I heard ***G*** puts from the rough..."

i know not much changes.Why are looking at me?ok ok ok i like anal sex with guys now will you get the fuck off my thread.Dont post again just leave.

You stupid gay bitch, you brought my name up.

Guest NoamChomsky

The Beardo thread should not be stickied because its meant to lurk on page two or three during the day and then rise after midnight to feed and then return to the abyss.

Why did you guys ban Police Chief Wiggum?He was one of my true "fans".Everytime I posted he would quote it and write"youre gay" underneath it.He even attacked the movies I quoted from.And he put me at the top on his list of biggest faggots,he was a man on a mission and you gotta respect that. ***G*** aka *PoliceChiefWiggum*: Rest In Power!

Guest NoamChomsky

An open letter to ALF.

ALF,whats up with doing fuckin 10-10-220 commercials?You dont see E.T. doing stupid shit like that.He keeps a low profile but he still has street cred.You better watch your back bitch cause im takin you out "Boyz in the Hood" style.

Archived