Did I ever tell you about the time Beardo fried the slaves?

Guest NoamChomsky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Beardo

Originally posted by ego trippin

I heard that Monica Lewinsky didn't really go down on Bill Clinton. I heard that it was really Bill Clinton going down on Beardo. In a completely heterosexual kind of way

BOOGIE HANDS.

Guest Pilau Hands

beardo slept at my house, and i just stayed up staring at his ass. when i finally went to sleep, i had old navy performance fleeces and zip away cargoes swimming round my head.

i have limited edition stckers, a cup he drank out of, and a towel he used to wipe his sweat after the big game against State

"i have beardo's moldy spaghetti"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

that shit is straight fucking nasssssstie!

i hope you have it in a level three bio-toxin container from the CDC....you could probably sell it to a rouge nation looking for an intro into bio warfare....big bucks these days duster...

r

I remember a time as a girl..running to the mail box in my socks..reaching in and pulling out a manilla envelope from the beard..In it..a few sketches and a glorious phish tape( go go hippy)..not to mention a few stickers.

(dramatic music) .Times they do a change though..Last time I emailed him..he never responded..and so alas I suspect he is a " busy man with nothing going on..."

sorry I just watched bubble boy..ice cream and curry

Guest imported_El Mamerro

at long last!

a thread worth replying to!!

beardo is so cute, let's start a fan club

he can post pics of himself and we can talk about how cool it is to be on the same site as him!!!!!

but seriously beardo, i might be around the way soon and if so and so wants his camera back, someone get at me dawg

Guest beardo

damn girl! i heard that if you slip up once with siloe, thats it! youre cut off! ;)

are2.. like a numbskull i lost the page i wrote your email addy on.. hit my email and we'll work that camera situation out

say word

Guest Pilau Hands

next time you're in town, if we paint that godawful repetitive spot, i'l hook up a cuban sandwich. something that MUST NOT be missed. of course, i heard you invented it as a child in cuba.

beardo had me falsely imprisoned for 20 years. while i was locked up, he sired a son with my wife. beardo braaaaasky

hahahahaha this is the best fucking thread. is it just me or does the title change every time? the first time i read it, i thought it said "beardo is really, really cute" but then it said "cuban" the next time i saw it so i thought i had misread it...now it says "cubic". haha..bump for beardo!

Archived