Oner

Guest CountRockula

Guest CountRockula

does anybody else think that this suffix is mad played, or is it just me?

it sounds kid of wack too, no offense to anybody or anything....

fuck it me mad drunk.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think its lost all it intended effect , most cats dont even know what it was first intended to mean , so now its more like just a statement that we use at the end of our name , not for what it first meant , but for what it means now .........but yeah oner is old, but if someone uses some other suffix that catches on its just gonna get played out too..........just add on any prefix , or suffix you want like 'erific' or 'sicle' do what you like , but originality , if it even exists anymore , is the key

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i think its lost all it intended effect , most cats dont even know what it was first intended to mean , so now its more like just a statement that we use at the end of our name , not for what it first meant , but for what it means now .........but yeah oner is old, but if someone uses some other suffix that catches on its just gonna get played out too..........just add on any prefix , or suffix you want like 'erific' or 'sicle' do what you like , but originality , if it even exists anymore , is the key

So, I'm assuming that the original meaning was to denote a one-liner, right? You talk about 'what it means now'... what does it mean now?

peace,

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

sorry, but it seems you're played out. how's that feel?

i have been for awhile now. it's commonplace, which is comfortable. ahhhhh, played out: w/ my mind on my oner and my oner on my mind.

Guest JoeHatesCops

it means a writer without a crew, that what I always thought,but what is the pronuciation, alotta of people, pronunce it Own-er, and alotta of people pronounce it 1-er, what the hell?

Originally posted by 9ign

So, I'm assuming that the original meaning was to denote a one-liner, right? You talk about 'what it means now'... what does it mean now?

haha , this is a perfect example of ppl not even knowing what it meant in the beginning ........

it first was used to mean that ' ______one ' was the only one , the best one , etc. theres only one of ______ .and i 'own' this name......

i dont know what it means now , thats just my point , it doesnt mean anything anymore , we all use it just because .

MePzToOfUs

i write mepz2 and sumtimes the shyt gets boring to write so sumtimes ill write

Mepztoofus

-------

toofus as in too=2 and the fus cuz lil kids say toof instead of tooth so i do that and DoCtA mEpZtOoFuS....one

Guest --zeSto--

I get annoyed with new writers who have names like...

PRone

DRone

SCone

PHone

Names like that sould be reserved for the classics (KRone, SPone)

other played out cliches..

quote marks

halos

arrows

crowns

dots

letters

characters

grafftiti.

Guest jeff123456

ALMOST NO ONE CAN PUT ONER BESIDE THERE NAME BECAUSE ODDS ARE THAT SOMEONE IN THE WORLD WRITES THE SAME THING AS U....

Ive always used oner to denote the fact that i dont rep any crews.I'm down with 2 and ill hit up with/bomb with them but i always make sure to let people know(by addin that little 1er) that im mostly solo.As far as using it to say that im the only one around the world with my name,hell no.But I can say im the only one in my area code with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived