Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest L.RonHubbard

marijuana bullshit

Guest L.RonHubbard

The price of the ounce is not important, some people have a better hookup than others,-my point is that kids will pay the price many times no matter how high it is to show up with a "fatty sac of hyrdos" just to make an impression,

Guest willy.wonka

REASONS WHY ALIEN NIGHTOWL STAYS ON EARTH

ganja costs too much!!!!

GROW MY CHILDREN...GROW

SPREADING THA WERD

potheads are really starting to annoy me, especially since i have been surrounded by them since high school. To me, Marijuana for alot of people these days is just an easy way to be "chill". I witness so many of these fools dropping excessive bank on the "phatty new bubler" or "the hype new flame bud", just to make friends. I cant even count how many suckers i see selling bud just because they are rich and can afford to pay 400$ an ounce to elevate their social status. Pot is cool and all that, but some kids need to just chill out and get a real hobby.

what are these kids like 16/17....im assuming we are talking about highschoolers....cause it seems real immature

um, yeah, dorks for sure.....i never really understood that mindset...drug dealers are nothing but a service, it does make you popular, but that as long as you supply....it seems like these are the same kids that blare and blare about what they are on or how high they are....

shut the fuck up....stop blarin and blowin' up spots....man has been getting high since day one, it aint nothing special dickheads....if you do drugs, do em, have fun, learn from em, and dont do harm to anyone else....end of story

NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE IN PARTICLUAR

Wow dropping 500 on an ounce is hilarious, I wish I knew where that was. Around my neck of the woods shits like 60 bucks an ounce for regs. All in all though those kids do get on my nerves the ones who do the shit solo and everyday and the kids that do it to fit in, but fuck it what can you do?

Guest BROWNer

naw, that must be some bullshit for $60.

potheads....whatever, i notice alot of 'em are stupid.

i've known some people that smoke alot and seem

to be getting smarter though....

i personally feel the worst pothead is the one that

gets their undies in a bunch cuz you don't want to

smoke up with them.....or worse, wake and bake.

living in a fog is great sometimes, but not every single

day for every single event of your boring ass life.

i smoked weed every day for about 7 or 8 years, and it is definately more trouble than what it's worth. these days i'd prefer to be sober and in control.

schwack attack for sure 60 beans browner! im kinda of a buddha snob...

prices are prices....ive bought in seattle, boulder, san diego etc...

its all comparable, 100 a 1/4, 50 and 1/8.....

however in those places the quality is normally better...and easier to get

smokin for 10 years....

college educated with a decent job....ive been an airhead since gradeschool...basically ive never believed in the whole burnt thing....you gotta do pushups for the mind, or itll get burned out no matter what....

smokin is for chillin...

understand this, it may help the stress, but it wont solve the problem....

you gotta be able to decipher between the two....

and i agree with what a few other people have said, if your dependent on it for "wild" thoughts, or for when you paint, etc etc, your heading down a dead end....

yeah its fun to do all that stoned, but do it sober also....

and always remember its a tool., like lsd, mushrooms, X...dont cut yourself with it, use it and learn from it...dont take it for the fuck of it or cause your bored....

roe...soapboxoner

this is all from lessons learned

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by mental invalid

50 and 1/8.....

thats about normal for some good kind bud around here...going rate.

Guest BROWNer

yep, that would be around the going rate for moi aussie.

man....now i want to get some buds in. its been awhile.

I usually smoke because i'm bored. I'll pass the time.

And i'm bored quite often.

It is an addictive drug.

Guest Smok

I'm workin' on cleanin' up a bit. It's been about a month, and I think that this is the first time I could pass a drug test since I was like 11.

And 500 bucks an oz? Holy fuck.

Orange county has a strain called Kavorkian thats pretty decent, just keeps on peeking.. as far as it being addicting.. nah i dont know maybe if your like really dependent on it.. Id say e or shrooms were more addicting, they do more and i find the effects alot more desirable.

Guest L.RonHubbard

i smoke this special kind of weed dipped in formeldahyde, round these here parts we call it water.

being high is cool if you got nothin to really care about,,, like if you were a hood or one of those stay at home all the time niggas, the shit makes you a slacker man...... we all know it. blunts fuck you up to,, its like smokin a pack of cigs:scramble: :dazed: :cool:

yea people get into it too much.

its a great plant and everything but i get annoyed seeing 420 stickers everywhere and whatnot. its cool until people start thinkin theyre cool because of it. i like the fact that its a social booster tho. it helps u meet people. i like smoking with friends a lot more than by myself. it is kinda stupid to sell it if uve got a grip of cash already but it gets u weed a lot easier and cheaper, and gives u a little extra cash on the side. its good to have connections. and i bet some people do it just to say fuck u to the cops. which is fine too. cuz i get pissed everytime i think about how gay it is that people try to tell me what i can, and cant do with my body. most people dont even seem to notice or care. i wont have to worry about shit like that tho cuz im movin down to australia where they dont give a fuckin fly about it. i cant fuckin wait!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this