Bomb the Suburbs

SPANTWB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack

i bombed the suburbs one time. it was kinda of hard cuz they dont have sidewalks, or alleys,or abandonded buildings. fuck the suburbs.

Ever get excited to read a post because it had an interesting name but then be really disapointed. Bombing the burbs would be dope, there's a lot of untouched space. Sure dealing with the cops would be different but if you hit the right spots it would be easy to get fame. Not that would be a good thing fame would mean the cops are looking for you and how many writers are actually going to see your work. No point.

MAN MY FUCKING EYES HURT!! WHATS WITH DR SEUS?? IS THIS A JOKE?? ALL YA BOMBED UP WAS YOUR ROOM N BACKYARD RIGHT??

I GIVE "NAK" WAY MORE PROPS<---- AT LEAST YA DOING YA SHIT IN THE STREETS.. WOW I FEEL DIZZY!! HOLD ON!!:loopy: :beat: :spent:

Guest blood as ink

hey, i'd seriously drop the twb...they're a pretty big crew...unless your actully apart of them...but i kinda doubt that.look up evict/evikt,gifto,eat fuk.there's alot of heads in that crew and alot don't seem to friendly.especally if it comes down to fighting over graff.they have alot of ties to kyt and all that stuff.

Guest baggy pants

Re: This Will Be

Originally posted by SPANTWB

Been the crew since 98,

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Tdub S.J. is 80's shit fool and stronger then ever.

Guest stupid412

uhh why bother....

all your gaining is a bunch of rich white suburban 6th graders as your fans. dont waste your time

Archived