any edge writers?

harakiri

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

do a dance with labels!

weeee.

at least it isn't the "dude i am punk i have spiked hair and painted fingernails" deal. i'm sxe and i keep to myself 99% of the time. period.

(all up on t he Kr4 post quotes today)

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

at least it isn't the "dude i am punk i have spiked hair and painted fingernails" deal. i'm sxe and i keep to myself 99% of the time. period.

(all up on t he Kr4 post quotes today)

hahaha

i really hate labels. i really hate the fact kids say "i am ______".

BUT

sometimes thats what kids need. i dont do any drugs or anytihng. never have. i dont think its right to say "i'm straight-edge" because what is someday (not in this lifetime im sure), i decide to drink a beer or some shit. then all the sxe kids would be like "O - M - MOTHER FUCKING - G!! OMG! WOW! YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE! YOU ARE A TRAITOR! BLAH BLAH POLITICS IN MY PANTS! "

i dont see my self altering my brain ever, so im at peace with myself on that. maybe other kids need the label...so they can make sure they dont.

but i dont see why people set up restrictions for themselves. " i cant drink this beer because everyone knows im sxe and they will fucking kill me if i do it!!" who the fuck needs that shit. if someone asks me if im edge, i say "what do you mean?" and they tell me, then i go "oh yeah...i dont do that stuff." they figure im sxe, but i never said shit. or ill just say "i dont like labels, but i suppose i am." they are cool with that, unles you got some "HARDCORE PRIDE!" guy saying "YOUR EITHER IN OR YOUR OUT! LAND O LAKES BUTTER ALL OVER MY BODY!" i hate that shit.

supultura (or whatever) sucks too

Why do you need to label yourself if you DONT do anything. Big fucking deal you dont drink, smoke or do drugs. 85% of the world is like that but you dont see them going around saying " oh Im sxe, Im so much cooler and better than you because you do things and have fun but i just sit around and be sober." Losers. (this doesnt aply to all striaght edge people, just the fuckers that try to put that shit in your face) Go fuck yourselves.

Archived