Taking a shit stories

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow,the only "intresting" poop thing to happen to be was when go to the jawn to drop a brick and when i get toilet paper to wipe myself its almost as if there no shit to be wiped, but im pretty sure i took a dump, i even check the toilet and theres a log in there alright but still its like there no poop what so ever on my a-hole..mysterious indeed.

HAHAHAH...this old thread...

So this summer a bunch of us decided to ride this river in pa on tubes with coolers and shit and just ride for acouple days, camping and drinking and shit. Well during the journey we end up at this one spot that the watter slows and gets to about 20 feet deep and is surrounded by big rocks you can climb up on and jump off of and camp up on (a friend later fell off one in to the water, extremely wasted..heheheh..). Anyways, while everyone was up ontop of this rock settin up shit one of our buddies jumps in the water ass naked, and two of the girls with us follow suit...so naturally, its on! Anyways, after some crazy naked best dive competitions off the rock our buddy has the great idea of pooping under the water and seeing if it floats up to the top. Everyone moves on top of the rock to watch. Dude goes underwater and sure enough, seconds later this huge turd bobbs up to the surface. Everyones dying with laughter(drunk) watching this idiot try and pop one out underwater until the unbelievable happens. Guy surfaces directly on top of the shit!!!! HAHAHAH.. he used a whole bottle of shampoo trying to get it out of his hair!!

Funniest thing ever..

A few weeks ago I hadn't taken a shit for a while because I felt like I wouldn't be able to. So I finally did and it was one of the most painful shits I've ever taken. So when I wiped there was fucking blood on the tp. That shit freaked me out.

i got 2 stories.

one time in 6th grade and this teacher would never let you go to the bathroom.ever.so one day before class me and my friend snuck in the room and peed all over the chalk sticks and eraser.and in his draws and seats.the look on his face was priiceless when he came in the room.everyone was laughing

and one time me and the crew were chillen on a rooftop of a building drinking and smoking.and a few of my friends were on a upper layer of the roof chillen and one of them needed to take a shit.so he leaned off the side dropped his pants and let loose.little did he know that theyre were a few kids under him smoking out. he shit directly on the head ,face, and shoulder of this kid anthony and it was fucking hillarous.i still laugh about that till this day

about 5 years ago i had beef with a neighborhood hero.so when he would come home from work on break he'd park on the street,so one day i ate laxatives ran up and blasted shit in his window,i mean it blasted,i used to have pictures of the door,because he didn't clean the outside for a few days.seriously gross.

Ooh and someone was telling me this story about how this kid kept shitting liquid only and the doctors thought he had diarrhea. So they kept giving him stuff to harden his poop and he still kept on shitting liquid. Eventually they did an x-ray and found there to be a huge compacted shit in his bowels. They had to shove something up there and break it up into smaller chunks

WTFHAX?!

Sorry.

I can remember a period in middle school, id liek to say 8th grade might have been 7th when somebody kept taking shits in the main stairway of our school. I mean the kid had to be really ballsy to attempt this, it was a pretty big stair way, and people were always walking up and down those steps to get somewhere.

And at least 3 times a week for like a month this went on until the shits mysteriouosly stopped. They never announced his capture and from what i heard the never did.

Oh and i used to shit in urinals, and wait by the sinks pretending to wash my hands until someone walked in and saw it. Yeah i know i am a sick person, but i stopped... eventually.

One thing ive always wanted to do but never gotten the opportunity to do so is to pull an "upper tanker" on somebody i hear that is a real conversation starter.

about 1-2 years ago, my friend takes a shit in a dedrich (coffee shop) restroom (where another friend of mine used to work). Anyway, after finishing taking a shit, he comes up with the idea to wash his asshole real nice w/ water. now, hearing this, one would just suppose he would take a wet paper towel and whipe his butthole clean. however, my friend, decides to sit on the sink and proceed to wash his ass that way. shortly after, the sink cracks and falls to the floor- spraying water everywhere and my friend standing there with his pants around his ankles. he tries to pick up the sink, but the ceramic cuts his hand, and he decides just to bolt.

and i too, prefer to shit naked

Archived