Taking a shit stories

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember like in 93-94 fate from msk took a shit at a yard and wipped it all over these dudes pieces he didnt like. or that was the story that was going around.

anyone ever have explosive diahrhea. Like when it hurts real bad. U run to the bathroom and by the time your pants drop it just explodes.Ive heard u can hit walls with this stuff

Originally posted by TonySuprano

i remember like in 93-94 fate from msk took a shit at a yard and wipped it all over these dudes pieces he didnt like. or that was the story that was going around.

anyone ever have explosive diahrhea. Like when it hurts real bad. U run to the bathroom and by the time your pants drop it just explodes.Ive heard u can hit walls with this stuff

Im pretty sure the fate things true, garf from msk's younger brother told me about that shit happening..heh. As far as explosive diarhhea ive battled this beast a many a times south of the border... and never won.

hahaha...these are fuckin hilarious...

This one time me and aor(rip) went out painting and were cruisin around dc and shit on 95 just lookin around and he mentions that he has to shit, so im all lookin for a place to pull off and let him shit and we pull in this seven eleven off 95 and he goes in there and the guy wont let him use the shitter, i guess it was only for employees, so he comes back out and is like, gimme a min, he runs around back, comes back like three minautes later with this old donut box and is like get in the car, turns around and just throws the box at the window, shit spewed out of it on to the windows..like huge turds splattered all over.. i couldnt believe my eyes....i dont think i have ever laughed that hard..i dont think the owner even noticed too...

one day a little chinese friend of mine comes over to my house to chill, and decides he needs to take a shit. so he goes to the bathroom. 10 minutes later he walks up to me hella quietly and is like "yo man, i clogged your fuckin tiolet" i hand him some shish kabob sticks and tell him to try and make it un clogged. the original intention of the shish kabob sticks was to slice up the shit into little peices and make it go down the tiolet easier. well he misunderstands and fishes out the big ass turd, and puts it into a plastic bag. he then walks around the house with his bag of shit, and its dripping over my floor, i tell him to take it outside and dump it on the street. as hes walking out the door my mom spots him and asks him whats in the bag. my friend bluntly replies "its a present" and proceeds to take it outside were he dumps on the seat of a BMW motorcycle.

when my mom later found out that he was carrying his poop outside she nearly passed out.

another story- one day im riding the bus down a main street, just looking out the window for tags and shit, and as the bus drives by the post office, there is a nicely dresssed middle aged black women, pants rolled down her ankles, crouching and straight taking a shit on the side of the post office. i could see the turds hitting the ground. it was pretty weird...SF is fucked up

Re: Old story... copy/paste

. After 3 hours cleaning her shit she left still embarrased without watching the end of the movie, and thinking about it, it was the perfect opportunity to bust out an "It's alright, babe, don't you worry about it" deal and hit that azzum. Ugh, so wack, so wack. Beer,

El Mamerro [/b]

beer- dont worry babe, (start to hug her and give her the idea you want to hit it)

chick- (almost in tears) im so embarrassed, im not in the mood right now

beer- how could you be embarrased when you have these (grab her titties, pull her pants down, and go to work)

My brother convinced me to eat a dog turd when I was like 5. He told me it was magical and would taste like anything I wanted it to. :D I don't even really remember the turd being that gross but he blackmailed me with it for like a year, threatening to tell people I ate dog poo if I didn't get him a glass of kool-aid or some shit. grrr. That sucked.

A friend of mine boinked this girl and she shit all over him. They weren't even doing it in the butt or anything.. Just normal sex, and she pooped. Like not even runny shit.. she just laid out a big ol turd. Then she was like "do you smell that?" and he was like "uuugh.. what is that?" and he turned on the lights. He said he went soft and she started acting pissed off at him so he tried to make some light out of the situation by saying "I told my friends I wanted to fuck the shit out of you, but I never imagined it would've turned out like this!" and she just got up and left without saying anything. haha how's that for awkward silence?

Originally posted by towUP

My brother convinced me to eat a dog turd when I was like 5. He told me it was magical and would taste like anything I wanted it to. :D I don't even really remember the turd being that gross but he blackmailed me with it for like a year, threatening to tell people I ate dog poo if I didn't get him a glass of kool-aid or some shit. grrr. That sucked.

A friend of mine boinked this girl and she shit all over him. They weren't even doing it in the butt or anything.. Just normal sex, and she pooped. Like not even runny shit.. she just laid out a big ol turd. Then she was like "do you smell that?" and he was like "uuugh.. what is that?" and he turned on the lights. He said he went soft and she started acting pissed off at him so he tried to make some light out of the situation by saying "I told my friends I wanted to fuck the shit out of you, but I never imagined it would've turned out like this!" and she just got up and left without saying anything. haha how's that for awkward silence?

hahahaha you ate shit....hahahahaha..but god damn, i could be fuckin the finest girl in the world, but if she lays the magic egg when we are banding, its over

Guest GorbortOrman

I live a few blocks away from this skatepark which is pretty popular. One day this homeless dude that romes the area in a wheel chair decided to dump his colostomy bags right thwre everyone skates. It was so sick. It was diarhea and there was 3 huge pies of it just chillin. It stunk so bad it was nasty as fuck.

Another time, some friends and I took a trip to seattle. We were at the bellevue mall and we all went into the bathroom. there was 4 of us. One of my friends stayed outside and the 3 of us went in. We started filling up the sinks with hot water and pouring handsome in the sinks to make mass amounts of bubbles whole one of my friends were in one of the stalls taking a shit. We were laughing the wholetime. after we were done being in the bathroom and causing ruckus we were all leaving and my friend that was taking a shit in the bathroom told us to look down, there lying on rhe floor was one of the nastiest shits i have ever seen, it was 3 different colors, all sectioned. right as the 3 of us were walking out of the bathroom, this secuirty guy walks and we were stilll laughing and we watched him come back out of the bathroom, immdeiatly getting on his radio for more security. These guys followed us arounf the whole mall for like an hour and we still racked shit. fun times...

haha naw it was the post office on geary and fillmore....you do see alot of crazy disgusting shit in SF...in that geso article he said that you always see people fuckin in Sf...like as in homeless man fuckin 20 dollar crack hoe behind SOMA dumpster fuckin though.

allllll riiiiiiiiiight.... a thread i can bless.

one of my friends when he goes bombin, used to get a queasy stomach and would always be takin a shit right before he busted his outline. hence his selfproclaimed nickname....roofpoops.

this other kid when i was in college lived on my floor. he was pledging a fraternity. kid got so trashed at a party that he had to puke. he went upstairs and couldnt make up his mind as to which was more important, puking or shitting. in the midst of his struggle he lost consciousness. laying on the floor, he puked and shit all over himself, but most demeaning was that he rolled around and got shit ON HIS FUCKING FOREHEAD. hence why we called him shithead. and his pledge class president called up my roommates radio show and told everyone in the city.

i hated shithead anyway.

fucker.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by towUP

My brother convinced me to eat a dog turd when I was like 5. He told me it was magical and would taste like anything I wanted it to. :D

she just laid out a big ol turd. Then she was like "do you smell that?" and he was like "uuugh.. what is that?" and he turned on the lights. He said he went soft and she started acting pissed off at him so he tried to make some light out of the situation by saying "I told my friends I wanted to fuck the shit out of you, but I never imagined it would've turned out like this!" and she just got up and left without saying anything. haha how's that for awkward silence?

hahahahaha

best story i have ever heard....

honey?..do you smell that?

uuuuugh,what is that?

"psycho music kicks in"

this buddy of mine has a serious shit fetish so i'll let you in on a few stories...

he loves shitting in public places and loves the peoples reactions to it even more..

he was about 11 years old and it was his brothers birthday. he proceeds to shit on a plate, molds it and covers it with chocolate icing. he invites his bro up into his bedroom closet cuz he doesn't want to let his mom know whats goin on, and bring a knife and fork.

happy birthday bro, i made you a cake dig in!!

he didn't quite wait long enough because it was still a little too soft and stanky so when his bro brought it up to his mouth to grab a bite he could smell it.

his mom was pissed because she had to throw out an entire place setting..

there used to be this kid in the area everyone picked on and my buddy terrorized him and his entire family with shit.

we went camping one weekend and brought this stuttering kid with us. just when everyone is at the peak of wastedness, and stuttering chris is passed out, my buddy takes the dudes hat, takes a huge dump in it and proceeds to put it back on his head backwards over his face.

he wakes up gasping for air, because he's got a log blocking his breathing paths, jumps up and starts taking all his clothes off. what he didn't realize was that when he was doing so, he was rubbing all the shit all over his body.

so now he's naked and covered in shit and just takes off. we didn't see him again till we were back in the city. it ended up that a cop picked him up on a backroad all nekid and covered. he took him back to the station, cleaned him up, gave him some prison garb and sent him home on a bus.

so we're on our way back from work one night.. we're catching the subway home, and recka turns to my buddy and says "Yo *****, I'll give you a buck if you hop down on the tracks and drop one"..

buddy looks around, evaluates the situation, turns to me and asks if i'm in. "sure, i'll throw in a buck too". so he looks around for another couple seconds, some a couple breathing excersises and says "yeah alright".

there's probably about 30 people on the platform, and we were at the front, with what appeared to be no trains coming yet. he hops down on the tracks, drops his pants, squats.. and then we hear the train. we start yelling at him to get his ass in gear (no pun indended), and we see the lights. the train busts into the station just as he's pulling up his pants. train is blowin his horn like mad now so he bolts into the tunnel where he can just walk back up onto the platform. me and recka are laughing histericaly at this point. people on the platform are just freaked right out at this point, so we get the hell to the escalator and get the fuck outta there.

we get up on to street level and he turns to us and says "gimme my 2 bucks i need a hot dog", with a sly smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah the worst is when your sitting in your car..and u feel it in your stomach. Like those pains when u know its some diahrhea.. Then u feel like your guuna burst when u run into a bathroom and it just shoots everywhere.

I have this half hour rule if im drunk the night before. The next day as soon as i eat..I Shit within a half an hour. Usually sooner. So i try to stay near a bathroom.

HERES A COUPLE TAME ONES COMPARED TO THE REST......

1.I WAS LITTLE AND MY SIS WAS STILL IN DIAPERS, MY MOTHER YELLS SHELLTOES! IWAS LIKE WHAT? MY LITTLE SISTER HAD A LEGO IN HER SHIT. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE YOUR TOYS AROUND".

2. MY BUDDY SHIT IN A BAG AND THREW IT ON MY OLD NEIGHBOR'S ROOF. WE FELT BAD AND TRIED TO GET IT DOWN, HE SAW US AND TRIED TO HELP. HE WAS SAYING THANX FOR GETTING THE BAG DOWN.

WE GOT THE BAG OUT OF HIS SIGHT BEFORE HE COULD SMELL IT.HE NEVER KNEW IT WAS US.

NOT AS GOOD AS THE REST BUT WAS FUNNY TO ME.

i was at a party and some one was in the washroom....so i juss went in there parents closet and wiped it on a tie it was funny as fuck becuz the kid called everyone that went and asked who mite have done it because his mom found it....and i didnt wipe with a tie it was his moms wedding dress but it these long stripes of fabric that felt like a neck tie.....lol

i hate when people are disrespectful at parties. Unless its someones house u dont like. My friend called me after her party and said someone stole the TV. Im like how the fuck did someone steal your tv w/o anyone seing. There were alot of freaken people there and no one saw?

thats why i never had parties

Almost shit myself in school.

I got a mild cause of food poisoning on monday from something in the cafateria and all day I felt like I was going to die running to the bathroom every period to throw up and shit. My mom was working so I had no one to sign me out of school I was stuck there till the end of the day. So it's around 7th period and my stomach is about to exploid It hurt so much the only think that helped was standing up and if I stood up it felt like it was all gonna come out. I ask for the Pass, "No, you use it too much." "It's an emergency." "No." "How about the nurse's pass?" "She's not here today." "Fuck." so I had to hold it the rest of the day, My friend drove me home and We beat the shit out of his 85 cutty whipping around corners so I wouldn't shit in his car. I finally get home and run to the bathroom, drop trou and let it loose. It was a huge fart, it was literally one straight fart for 4 minutes. No shit, it was one of this biggest down sets of my life. I still didn't feel better or shit for the rest of the day.

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

i was at a party and some one was in the washroom....so i juss went in there parents closet and wiped it on a tie it was funny as fuck becuz the kid called everyone that went and asked who mite have done it because his mom found it....and i didnt wipe with a tie it was his moms wedding dress but it these long stripes of fabric that felt like a neck tie.....lol

hahahahahah thats fuckin hillarious...i cant imagine the look on her face when she opens the closet, theres a turd on the floor and shit all over her wedding dress hahaha

took a shit and like normal i always take a peek after every log. this one turd came out in the shape of a perfectly half pealed banana, only it was brown. it look like it had the same texture of a banana also.

this happened when i was a kid...

umm okay this happen to a uhh friend of mine yea...

so my friends truck breaks down so he has to get a rental car

he goes to a party and meets a really hot girl

he decideds to blow the party and take the chick back to the back seat of the rental, things are going good nakedness occurs and they start fucking like wild dogs. a bit later he tells her hes gonna finish soon she acknowledges the fact and they keep going at it, he tells her again that hes gonna finish in like 2 seconds... just as he is about to cum she shoves something up his ass, he screams in pain as he cums and at the same time shits all over the back seat, i guess if something is up your ass when you cum you instantly shit, well anyways he is freaked out and runs back into the house to clean up, he comes out about 3 minutes later to find the chick rubbing her face in his shit, he proceeds to yell at the chick while she is face deep in his shit, then she runs off down the street shit on face never to be seen by him again

note: if he ever does see her again hes gonna yell at that bitch till her ears bleed :heated:

Archived