i am straight pimpin!

OGBforMumia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyone who uses an earpiece for their phone should be fucking shot. what, is it soooo fucking hard to hold a tiny piece of plastic to your ear for a couple minutes? lazy shits. fucking yuppies. die. die now. don't die slow. die fast. get it over with quickly.

die

Learn to Drive

cause some people are too stupid to drive and talk at the same time. most people cant drive for shit with both hands, i dont want to see them try to drive with one. fuck bad drivers...you fuck it up for all of us who know what the hell were doing. and if you're scared to drive, stay off the road, please!!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

anyone who uses an earpiece for their phone should be fucking shot. what, is it soooo fucking hard to hold a tiny piece of plastic to your ear for a couple minutes? lazy shits. fucking yuppies. die. die now. don't die slow. die fast. get it over with quickly.

You are wrong.

I do not own a telephone. For money saving purposes, I have a cell phone which I use as my only telephone. (saves on long distance and it just comes out cheaper per month.)

Now, I don't walk around the stree talking into an earpiece like an asshole, but I do use the earpiece for talking on the phone while doing things at home like the dishes or working on my computer.

If that is "yuppie" to you, then I disagree.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

first: i drive a big old truck with no power steering, so yes, it can be hard to hold a phone and drive sometimes...

second: and more improtantly, it is quickly becoming illegal in more and more places to drive and be on the phone at the same time...

Originally posted by KASTsystem

You are wrong.

I do not own a telephone. For money saving purposes, I have a cell phone which I use as my only telephone. (saves on long distance and it just comes out cheaper per month.)

Now, I don't walk around the stree talking into an earpiece like an asshole, but I do use the earpiece for talking on the phone while doing things at home like the dishes or working on my computer.

If that is "yuppie" to you, then I disagree.

ditto...in fact I have my ear piece in right now as I am typing.

Archived