March Madness Tourney Your Picks Before I Go Blow All My Cash on Gonzaga

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

records dont hold much weight in tournament play by the way aser what state are you from?

you can say that again, wait, ill say it for you again

........what a day..........for upsets...I told you about Kent St.--those golden flashes are for real man. And my premonition about the zag's early exit came true huh-----sorry about that all you Spokey's. Wyoming ain't shit either. That USC game was great also, it came down to the wire(OT) but N.C Wilmington just pulled it out. Bye #3 seed.......Santa Barbara's stayin' close with Arizona now so who knows if another 3 will fall. O by the wat Duke 77-30 over Winthrop.....lol.

Cinci has got an easy way in.

If I had enough cash I would bet on all the underdogs in the first round that way I could make money from all the upsets that happen in the first round.

At least Gonzaga will always have Stockton to be proud of.

Originally posted by Spokack

To all the fuckin haters out there: Ranking Gonzaga 6th seed. Fuck that. They're a fuckin 3 seed at least and after this year tourney all those bitches out there better reconize. Gonzaga all the way.

you and your beloved Gonzaga..HA Fucking HA! How do you feel now Jackass? Like a Jackass?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

first off, Dickau went All American, so weve actually got Stockton and Dickau. you know Dickau will go pro, my guess is he'll sign with Utah, because he idolizes Stockton and i know Stockton had gone to Zags games to watch Dickau and has been impressed.

second off- if your wondering if we (me or and other spokane people) feel stupid for hyping Zags, and then they go and blow it. Why the hell should we feel dumb? i personally could care less what anyone on here thinks about me, with the exception of probably about 3 people. So to sum it up, no we dont feel like jackasses but your sure looking like one.

moving on though, any serious predictions on whos going to Elite 8 then Final Four?

Guest Soul_On_Ice

Bozeman & Walcott combined 61 minutes & no turnovers, Gadzuric with no fouls in regulation. I ain't saying they're going to win it all by any means, but this team can beat any team in the nation if they play up to their potential. Missouri should be a close game though.

Archived