hilarious ebay listing,,,

OMARNYCAKASW1

pretty amazing that someone went thru all the trouble of drawing the venice beach walls and this guy writes this when he probably found his sketch pad in the dumpster..

Overall great condition, and a unique collectible for the artist, pop-art collector, or perhaps even gang-related law enforcement personnel to use as as a teaching tool. DISCLAIMER:I am NOT offering this item to glorify gangs or graffiti; it is presented as a unique art object only!.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1712592138

1015793526780_graffiti1.jpg

1015793525942_graffiti3.jpg

1015793525525_graffiti4.jpg

1015793524843_graffiti5.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress

if that dude sold that thing for 300,000 its a fucking outrage, that isnt his orginal work, he did not a damn thing to get the composition for that painting the way it is. real writers, free public artists did that shit

fuck art 2002

Originally posted by YinzerXpress

if that dude sold that thing for 300,000 its a fucking outrage, that isnt his orginal work, he did not a damn thing to get the composition for that painting the way it is. real writers, free public artists did that shit

fuck art 2002

If that's the case then any landscape/ street scene/ portrait/ anything isn't original work. Nature is responsible for lthe beauty of landscapes and the human form/face and architects working collectively for responsible for any street scene by designing the buildings... Cheezy as I think the guy's stuff is he created that image by recording what his eye saw. He obviously chose the composition, writers only provided the subject.

Originally posted by Jucerock

Smart, you cant fucking be serious about the 300,000 thing.:o

oh but I am... click the 'coors guy' link, you'll notice the name of the picture is "Graffiti: The dog of misery"... which I take to be some commentary, saying that graffiti is somehow a possesion of the poor, or a faithful friend... still, click on the 'home' link and you can see this guys other work, it's all western landscapes and cowboys...

Originally posted by Smart

http://www.gordonsnidow.com/images/graffiti.jpg'>

Original Gauche, $300,000 (SOLD)

Coors Guy

That piece (done 1994-95) was on a boxcar which was roken down on the side of the freeway. I saw that painting in full page ads and things like that back when it was new.

i knew how much it was worth. divide it up into square inches, figure out how much of the painting each piece is and see how much each graff piece is worth....

i'll take large bill's please....

Archived