Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Dazzle

Who Wants To Smoke My Honeybear??

this is the greatest game ive ever played....but..fuck..you can only get to the nornern lights then it tell ya you have to sine up for $10 a year???fuck iam really thinking about paying that shit.../..i wanna smoke his honey bear..../

Break, Roll, Light, and Smoke that shit up

i didnt feel like waiting for it to load, but i love weed. and i'll smoke just about anything with weed.

hell yea i made it all the way....but i cant believe they have white widow as number 2 what the hell :rolleyes: well i guess it all depends on the grower....if they know what there doing...

The game itself was funny. It took me 3 times to get to northern lights. Thats pretty weak about paying cash to play the last part.

Guest HAL

I made it all the way, and i don't even smoke pot. Haha. It took me two tries, though, I bailed on that question that asks where they grew pot in the US during WW2.

Damn, I finished and I don't even smoke. But i'm not paying ten bills just to finish the last few questions.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this