wussup DEVILUSH....i guess i could call this a "post" card.

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

lets just turn this into a "HELLO DEVILUSH!WISH YOU WERE HERE THREAD"

Cause you all wish it were true......;)

Guest willy.wonka

bump for DEVILUSH

if you want homegirl......i could wish for your man to be here too.

but that would sound gay...:rolleyes: ;)

Re: i shouldnt ask questions,when i already know the answer...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

did she get on AIM?

not as yet. conflicting scheduals.

devilush, if you're reading this, there are some flicks coming your way soon.

i got a new cell phone today. woopee

wwwwwweeeeeeeeeee!!!

a devilush thread!!

i love all you guys. and it looks like i will be getting tons and tons of packages soon! yay for me! hugs and kisses.

awww willy....always making me smile so early in the day. i miss ya too. i havent been on aim lately. i've been just so busy with the new job and school. but i'll try to get on soon. so today's outfit is:

black slim pants

tan flowery print sheer top that goes over my hips

black sweater that goes over it

gold hoop earrings

hair down

nerdy glasses

brown boots that match the top

are2: hey girl. it's about time i get a package from you ;) how you been?

mr. abc: i know i still suck. i will be sending the new issue out to you soon. miss you and isa.

podrido: whoa!! commin out from the cuts. can't wait till the package. how's your girl?

great post. who needs personal communication when you can just use a public message board to send personal messages, and at the expense of someone else!

i should just tell my mom to post on here, then i can make posts like 'yo mom whats for dinner', and then when dinners ready she can post 'mapo, dinner is ready' and Ill know that its time to go from my room to the dining room. That way i can be like some of the fools here and dont have to actually find another means of communication besides this board. wouldnt life be grand.

Guest Pilau Hands
should just tell my mom to post on here, then i can make posts like 'yo mom whats for dinner', and then when dinners ready she can post 'mapo, dinner is ready' and Ill know that its time to go from my room to the dining room.

PUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MOH!

that was fucking funny dude

reminds me of that SNL skit of the game show, "Who's More Grizzled" Hahaha. "I don't much care for you."

on my birthday i wore a fuschia flannel shirt and green jennifer lopez glamor glasses all night, with a drink always in hand. i was a fucking rock star. i smell like honey barbecue.

i want to be on the beach.

Originally posted by Devilush

i partied like a rock star with method man while he ate his turkey meal. and u god had to reachout and tocuh my sister....he was funny.

whaat! ugod was up on yo sis too?! dang that man. he my stole my sis into his bedroom and i went up to see what they were doing

they were reading a book on conspiracies, aliens and crop farming hahah anyway yeh that man is a cool cat

meth is a drunken fartknocker

i suck.............

fuck yea you can be my friend teister!

frosty, trust me...there are plenty of guys that dont like me on here. it doesnt matter if they dont anyways, they dont know me. the people that posted to this thread know me the best.

although we all did have fun in the aol chat room last night. got to see some flicks from the girls on 12 oz....i didnt show mine to anyhone except secret and dee. but i try to remain anonymous. maybe because i am that fugly.

tt boy....i dunno your screen name so hit me up sometime...devilucious. and i guess that goes to anyone else who wants to im me.

okay so today's outfit:

black slim pants

black boots

white top that falls off my shoulders

hair down

gold hoop earrings

tommy bra and matching thong

and nerdy glasses (can't leave home without it)

willy!!!! i wanna go to the beach. :(

Archived