A dope sketch posted for nuke1_sb…chicago'!

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest hipnos
Originally posted by Colt:

The topic said "dope sketch" first off, it wasn't a sketch, second....it wasn't dope...I don't hate, it just wasn't good...

COLT

i hope to god you're saying this objectively and not in comparison to your own work.

Guest Can you sign my book???

That girl iz cute!!!!!I dont care how ugly your freights are, if you are pipin that girl, you get the thumbs up kido!!!

hey nuke you are getting better, havent seen ya on the board in a while and for all you guys talking stuff i bet at your age he'll be awesome hes only 12 at 12 i still had a little crayon box haha this guy has done some big stuff.... if you guys only knew.....and colt haha i seen your stuff man dont talk......

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->

Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

i need not to say that nuke is the undisputed king of shorties.. (did the lil shit really slap stickers on old asian people? that would be a good ass flik http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> )

and dont ahte on the sketch completely .. i dont think it is his best.. but the lines are ok just the paint marker he used was way to fat.. so it came out kinda funny .. that is just what i think..

-peace..

oh and check my STICKER SESSION ROUND 2 post it iwll be up in a lil bit

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

oh and stop being jack ass' .. no one wants to see how much of a fag you are.. STOP THE MOVING TEXT / GIFs you arent cool..

Archived