how down are you?.............with or for your CREW?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest JoeHatesCops

6 guys

1 girl

4 active

1 out of state in a very very very small town, inactive till summer

1 recently caught for stupid bullshit, is hitting up dumpster tags but other wise laying low.

1 bombing consistenly, but needs to expand to different neighborhoods.

1 keep bus scribers on lock, walls ok

1 tagging alot

1 also taggin alot

many connections

this crew has been recently formed, so im not saying much, as of right now the impact hasnt been big, but we have connections, im not a name dropper so I cant say. Im down for this crew, cause all the people in it are people Im homies with, except for 1 who got put down cause of his skills after he jumped through some hoops, were all hella cool now.

1 of our members has already survived the heat of being questioned,

and we werent the only people whos lives were riding, on the line when he got questioned, but he is down, so no one went down. we expect this crew to work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

im really feelin joeHatesCops.....

you know almost everything about your crew....all i know about the crew,thatim fullon reppin,is that thier bored,they wanna come visit and they get up....

im thinkin of dumpin my other crew.......but im there for show....

they know my skill,i know thiers,but as a crew,we aint doin shit.

i feel as if im there to give my crew an image....people in my crew are badass and all,but i feel as if they have died out.

i feel like askin them to rep my other crew instead.

and the only reason why i keep replying to this thread is because it is mine...haha,im also hella drunk...bedroqs baby...25 cent beers...cant go wrong..i saw some titties and some guy gettin booty butt nekkid...which will haunt me till tomorrow...im also hookin up with a chick that looks like a young J-LOPEZ...which is awsome...

Guest willy.wonka

my dicks about gettin ass....

if thats what you mean....other than than,my crew meets up and sits in a room full of nekkid girls layin around and meowing like kittens.

Originally posted by nasemoner

hey are2 you don't know dog i role with edt..

EVERY DAY TOKER and thats a crew on the west coast brought over by me to the east coast so keep yo mouth shut...... just let the walls speak for themselves....... and its funny how you didn't say anything to do with the whole topic but diss the true heads.... i ain't even trip'n cuz i gets mine and i throw down for my peeps regardless.... who you throwin done for you punk..... hehe

much love though are2 <<<<< nasemonerism

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

jeez

when i said "what crew ahahhahahahaha"

i was talking about ME

i am not dissing "true heads"

i am SOLO

NO CREW

no diss to all the thousands of wonderful, up crews out there

but you COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD me

I HAVE NO CREW

CREWS ARE FINE ALL GOOD

christ the internet really sux ass sometimes

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was with a crew, then it got diluted with weak homos that only wanted to be in it for the sake of being in a graff crew. i quit because i didnt want to be associated with their ugly markings, but i still hang out with and paint with the kids that were in it for the right reasons.

controlonerismalteronerizmdeleteronerismjism

Well here it is for all of you I run SOLO but I have a CREW... you wanna know how it works.... im the only one who writes in my family of friends...i put them up wherever i go cause there always with me cause they've supported me when i had shit for money, and let me crashed at their place or whatever, and i do just the same for them now...i do go out and paint with partners who rep other crews, and i've met some ill bombing partners like this. but the only people im proud to be associated with it my true family, because they'd do anything for me even though they don't write and to me thats a better crew than anyone else's fill with graffiti heads cause you always get a bad egg in the bunch when you have all these graff heads.

noone can tell me what to do... thats why i write

yeah man

I belong to 2 crews also, EK and i wont mention the second.

Im like the only one who still hits up EK and have been for some time now. The OGz are still around and still represent and stuff but they are all grown out of it so you know.

Back in my highschool days the only name youd concern yourself with was EK if you lived in my area, I remember dreaming about being down with them. When I got the chance to join I didnt hesitate, Im probably the last EK member there ever will be and Ill continue representing it till I cant paint no more.

I love EK even more than my current crew even though its pretty much dead...

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by qwertyuiop

haha, DIS sf didnt even count as a crew. what did it have one and a half writers?

i dont know...i was in a DIS crew that consisted of 20+...too bad they fell off....one by one.

Guest willy.wonka

intelligent life is on earth......

smart,

you use the part of the brain that i dont use too often...nice choice of words.simple and easy...now watch me go off....and lead you into confusion.

i just feel that if your "grafitti crew" isnt like the ones your friends make up for...its pointless.i got in a crew,just because, i feel i went to the "mainland".off this little island of hope and desperation...

im in another crew of which is nothing but friends and i miss those fucks...i think i made this thread when i wish i was with them or vice versa...my local crew are my friends and all,but they have thier own crew of friends too.so we dont really see each other too often or speak to each other.....i guess i was at a turning point/if i wanted to really drop that crew name or not..im down,but bored as fuck...

i Live in south jersey where NOBODY writes...My crew has 4 member heh and we paint with 2 other writers from a diff crew from north jersey but now they live here anyway....im about the only person in the crew who actually paints and is serios about it....one kid in my crew comes with me sometimes and whenever he does something he never puts our crew initials on it and im like wtf do u rep this crew or not... and he says. he always forgets. the other 2 in our crew dont even paint they just draw shit and talk about it but whenever we wanna do sumthing they not down ... it sucks i wish more ppl wrote around here...if anyone is from south jerz let me know im looking for more members or another crew to join PEACE

Archived