Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cornelius

mediocrity

anybody ever feel mediocre? you don't really do anything special, but you're not complete garbage.. it's more depressing than feeling like a failure... i don't know... it's like this post... it's not some insanely deep question, but it isn't a total waste of a thread... it's just ehh... nobody really thinks much about it.. nobody really replies... you leave with a grey feeling... "ok..".. and go on to the next thing... things have been grey for quite some time now. very lackluster... i haven't done anything special.. i haven't really attempted to do anything special... but people say i have the ability.. but i haven't failed things up either... i'm just here.. and i'm numb... it's too depressing... i'm going to shut up now, this is getting me nowhere.

sometimes, feeling mediocre is just your mind's way of telling you it's time to get busy. its so comfortable to just sit back and float in the flow, not really do much to spread your name, your dreams, you true talents. just give it what you got and dont let negativity bring you down. just get busy...and you'll be all good.

THE CAWZ

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this