i'm eating a coffee crisp

Guest professor poopatronic

hell yeah my mom just got back from calgary and brought me that shit... got i wish we had those in the states. they're quite delectable. we also need that macintosh toffee, that shit is so good, especially if you freeze it and the smash it against the wall or something a few times and eat it in little pieces.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

yeah, caffeine is shitty, especially being a mountain bike fag like me.

coffee crisp though, that shit rules, i had it in nebraska a few years back, i think my uncle from canadia sent it.

tt boy: i would have, except my mom was only in calgary for a day or two and she spent two weeks in prince albert- i'm not sure if you know where that is, but it's a real shithole let me tell ya.

and dropone, yes, mr. pibb is quite good as far as soda goes, but only if it's really cold. warm mr. pibb is quite unfavorable.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

tt boy: i would have, except my mom was only in calgary for a day or two and she spent two weeks in prince albert- i'm not sure if you know where that is, but it's a real shithole let me tell ya.

and dropone, yes, mr. pibb is quite good as far as soda goes, but only if it's really cold. warm mr. pibb is quite unfavorable.

aahahahaha oh man should have come up dude, i knwo prince albert, my boy plays hockey for teh raiders, gone on many a road trip there and got retarded. seriously dude, come up some time.

Guest blood as ink

i drink so much coffee it's not even funny.i should really cut back some...i get all headachy and bitchy if i don't have.i'm so fuckin' addicted.

coffee anything is usually good in my book.

i didnt know they didnt have coffee crisp down there , its fucking good and no , it doesnt taste anything like coffee ............but we dont got mr. good bar , or mounds or different flavours of jolt cola other than regular up here , among other things ........

Archived