Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oOsoupOo

mmm stamped

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by You Are a Toy:

soup you are a fucking toy.

we have a new short bus!

I have a panoramic shot of that (pre-stamping) but I'm too lazy to scan it up right now...perhaps later..

Guest rotten

oh man...i wish i had thought of that"you are a toy" username. hilarious.

Guest I_Lock_Kids_In_My_SELER

You suck at taking pictures.

no i dont... actually im really good... i took this flick with my 640x480 digital camcorder... it's like 9 (4 before that snow pile, and like 4 or 5 after) tracks away from the road i was on... if i could have gotten closer i would have...

ich, besides being up, has fantastic can control from what i have seen... He is up one way or another on almost every frieght i see... Tags, bombs, his "axe to the skull" streak... Learn is really good too... i wish i had a few more ich flicks for my website.

Guest cracked ass

That's a rare one for him, wiping out the black box and floating at the same time. Definitely before I told him what's up about the numbers. He probably wishes they went bigger with the stamp.

Does anybody have any flicks of some of his GOOD freights?

Of course, this is why I warn people to stay off trains till they have some style. Murphy's Law dictates that your wackest stuff runs the longest and is seen by the most people.

thats wack alright...i am just playing, i think i have some pictures of his shit some where, i will see if i can scronge them up and find out how to post them

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this