A FEW CLASSICS FROM 1 OF THE BIGGEST ARCHIVES

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT??????? NOT SURE HOW TO HAVE THEM ALL ON 1 THREAD??? YOU KNOW INSTEAD OF ADDING 1, ONE AT A TIME..???ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT????????

you can have up to 6 or 7 i believe in one post. looks you like you got the hang of it though. good deal.

Guest professor poopatronic

what in god's name is that second flick? i'm not quite sure if i love it or hate it, but i guess the fact that i'm talking about it says that whoever did it accomplished his mission.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

what in god's name is that second flick? i'm not quite sure if i love it or hate it, but i guess the fact that i'm talking about it says that whoever did it accomplished his mission.

THAT WOULD BE ''SUCH'' FROM ARIZONA, A WELL KNOWN CAT WHO WAS IN THE GAME BACK THEN...93-94, NOT SURE WHERE HE IS NOW, BUT SEEN HIM A FEW TIMES HERE IN THE NORTH EAST...

Originally posted by Europe

PINK... DO NOT HUMP!!!:p

YEAH, THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITES, A ''DO NOT HUMP''LABEL, ON A FEMALE'S PIECE...MAKES YOU WONDER IF ''SMITH'' STAPLED THAT ON THERE, BEFORE IT LEFT THEIR LAYUP/YRD...HAHAHA..

Archived