Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FR8HOUND

A FEW CLASSICS FROM 1 OF THE BIGGEST ARCHIVES

HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT??????? NOT SURE HOW TO HAVE THEM ALL ON 1 THREAD??? YOU KNOW INSTEAD OF ADDING 1, ONE AT A TIME..???ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT????????

you sorta did it right, they are in the same thread. but you could put them all in one post. by just putting all the links in at one time instead of hitting new reply every picture.

Cav/Pink/Sien/Clark...all dope! way to dig out some older stuff...

love the blade tag that cav did!

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT??????? NOT SURE HOW TO HAVE THEM ALL ON 1 THREAD??? YOU KNOW INSTEAD OF ADDING 1, ONE AT A TIME..???ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT????????

you can have up to 6 or 7 i believe in one post. looks you like you got the hang of it though. good deal.

Guest professor poopatronic

what in god's name is that second flick? i'm not quite sure if i love it or hate it, but i guess the fact that i'm talking about it says that whoever did it accomplished his mission.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

what in god's name is that second flick? i'm not quite sure if i love it or hate it, but i guess the fact that i'm talking about it says that whoever did it accomplished his mission.

THAT WOULD BE ''SUCH'' FROM ARIZONA, A WELL KNOWN CAT WHO WAS IN THE GAME BACK THEN...93-94, NOT SURE WHERE HE IS NOW, BUT SEEN HIM A FEW TIMES HERE IN THE NORTH EAST...

Guest Merdle

very nice, lovin the old stuff!!!//////more, more!!

Guest Aroe*ones

Like my man sez: CLASSIC'S!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this