Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wilt

12oz chat room

Guest Wilt

how come this hasn't happened yet?its just a thought.people talk back and forth through threads so why not just open up a chat room so they can beef it up quasi real time?

Guest fr8lover

i know of two tries at an irc channel, both failed pretty miserably after only a couple days of like, 3 people in them.

im down to try again...

Guest Wilt

thats because some people dont understand irc format...but if the chat was on the actual server i bet it'd work.

i don't think it would be too hard to set up a java chat room that you would have to use your user ID and password to log onto....but I have a feeling it would get flooded with KiDZz TiZZyPin' LiKEz DiS yO'

Guest NATO
Originally posted by Zack Morris

i don't think it would be too hard to set up a java chat room that you would have to use your user ID and password to log onto....but I have a feeling it would get flooded with KiDZz TiZZyPin' LiKEz DiS yO'

it all sounds good on paper but i fear it would end up like the above description, torrents of morons.

People used to have big chats on aim where they would invite all the 12 oz people. It was pretty stupid. I cant say it was as near as fun as the board, cause on the board people think about what they say.

Guest fr8lover

aim chats are great...get 20 idiots in one room and its 100% fun. someone should get those started more often.

Originally posted by dr. frink one

i've been in an aol 12oz one

someone shoudl keep their computer on and run it for a day...

not a bad idea. my computer is on all day for at least 20 weeks. its starting to do weird things. i can do it but,, i dont know. it would be a hassle with everyone giving out aim names

i don't know how much of a hassle it would be...

block IMs so you can sleep,

turn off the moniter

and bump the Screen Name thread...

i have faith

yah dr frink. i have faith too. i guess. well how would we get this shit started. i talk to atleast 20 people from this site already on aim but not in chats. im willing to start a 24 hour one maybe. i dont know .. people just email me or something. dr frink. send me an email.

Guest Wilt

im not sure if this is going to work but..nevertheless..feel free to im me on: indefiniteomega ....or I000flaminghobos...peace.

Guest willy.wonka

i would hate it!

im sure that MR HORSE would have the correct answer for this one...