Just to show whos on top of the graff world!!!!!!!!!

flixs Posta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I go with what he said, that second one looks fake. If you look to the left of the first letter, the coloring does not match with the concrete, and it seems to cut a bush in half. Plus the top does not really line up with the edge, and if it was real I am sure you would have heard bout it before here, but that is just my opinion and I am a nobody.

i have deffinatly seen the second one before. plus you can see the powerlines going across the right part of the piece. you know how hard it would be to photoshop something like that? those lines are really thin and look like they are really there.

one of my friends interviewed saber about that piece up at skribble jam. if we ever get this video finished and someway to distribute it i am sure that interview will be in there.

Guest weirder516

word what does that say? and what is that white thing going through it? and why is the gorillaz shit the tightest album i've heard in recent memory?

Guest --zeSto--

It would be worth all the trouble.

For the rest of your life,

you could look back and know you went big!

He'll have that photo framed on the nursing home mantle.

Archived