Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Morris

Beer Farts

these have to be the worst creation to ever leave my anus...I was taking a shower earlier and I let a nice one out and it stunk so bad that I had to poke my head out from behind the shower curtain for a minute to breathe enough fresh air that I could hold my breath til the god awful smell went away.

I think some people will catch a beer fart palm bomb today.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

tell me about it...i just "dutch ovened" myself right out of bed with 3 huge ones that reeked.

Guest L.RonHubbard

today is the perfect day for this topic. I did some heavy drinking last night, and wasnt feeling so well this morning. I was chilling in the cafeteria eating, and i felt a fart coming so i let it out...instead of a fart a spurt of steaming molten shit soiled my boxers!! i got the fuck home as quick as possible and let the dumpin commense!! 3 crazy diahreeas in one morning,

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I think some people will catch a beer fart palm bomb today.

the elusive buttercup...

the drummer for my band caught anice palm bomb today at practice...and I farted on one of the guitarists and a microphone....me and the singer both were sporting mean beer farts.

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

today is the perfect day for this topic. I did some heavy drinking last night, and wasnt feeling so well this morning. I was chilling in the cafeteria eating, and i felt a fart coming so i let it out...instead of a fart a spurt of steaming molten shit soiled my boxers!! i got the fuck home as quick as possible and let the dumpin commense!! 3 crazy diahreeas in one morning,

ahhhahahahaaaaa!!!! that is fucking ill

i woke up some how with the flu after i somehow got home last night. I feel like shit right now. hungover and a sore throat. sippin on some green tea.

once when my uncle was young he lit his fart in the backseat of a car , and burnt his legs ........he had to go to the hospital and everything ........

I used to fart on my girl when she was giving me head. It was kinda weird though, she would always stop giving me head after I did it. HMMM?