i love thrift stores

Mr. Mang

http://www.thesportsauthority.com/graphics/product_images/p119097reg.jpg'>

village thrift in nj sells ANYTHING. i think if i put a dead squirrel in a bag they'd try to sell it. village thrift DOES have pretty rad 8mm/super 8 cameras . . .

they sell those free AOL trial CDs for like 3 bucks. nobody speaks english. it's great.

above is a shirt i got. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

please tell me you didn't actually buy that godawful shirt. haha but yeah i go to savers all the time to buy my wranglers. i get especially excited over pairs with the trademark copenhagen circle in the back pocket. and of course they have to be so tight you can make out every detail of my schlong.

Guest Pilau Hands

on any given day, i don't care too much for clothes. i'd wear a sarong, flip flops, and a straw hat all day if it was warm enough. i like to dress up when the need arises, but other than that i can take or leave it. i buy thrift store clothes because i like them. i know someone has owned them...so they're already broken in. i don't clean my shoes with a toothbrush, so basically it's for me. it's also for the birds. i'm a bird.

for me, by that guy

Canadian Freight Junkies

a few years ago i was very inspired on how hard all the canadiens were pushing freights, and i had seen a lot of quality coming down from up there. so, i went to the thrift store with my boy, and i found a red shirt that had CANADA in white letters. i still have it. i'd wear it when i'd paint trains...that was a few years ago, but damn, that shirt gave me power!

thrift shops: good...tomorrow im going used turntable shopping at the local salvation army, and who knows what else i might find there. i found a nice navy blue j crew knit sweater once for $10, thing is so comfy..i dont see the point in spending $80 im guessing on the same item brandnew..if you know where to look you can find yourself some good deals and save the rest of your money for other, more important things..

Thrift stores are definately good when you're running low on money and on occasion when you find that one article of clothing that is really rare in the store and it has made your day............my thrift store is like the size of a warehouse. Its dope. i saw a african american lady there with arm pits so hairy it look like she had don king in a head lock.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

haha aol trial cds for 3 bucks, what a ripoff. I have literally thousands sitting in my basement. Everytime we go to office max, you take the whole pile of free ones.

Um why the fuck would you wants those?

i have been in some shitty second hand record shops that sell cd's that come free with magazines. not quite as bad as selling aol cd's though. but alot of charity shops are beat digging havens.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by NATO

i have been in some shitty second hand record shops that sell cd's that come free with magazines. not quite as bad as selling aol cd's though. but alot of charity shops are beat digging havens.

haha funny you mention that, im usually the one who sells those back to the stores...

Archived