no roses grow on a sailor's grave .....fr8s fr8s fr8s

Guest a freighting story

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SymonSays25:

That elk makes no fucking sense, and there's no way that chip guy is in CBS. That last STIE is dope though,

Word dude. Fuck everything else but arrows and drop shadows and shit. Fuck yeah. The worst piece this dude ever did could burn the piss out of you and everyone else in your crew. I seen your shit, so dont front......Yes2, I mean Ces, I mean Tkid, I mean Symon.

loven that elk now to rant on something else

first off today i see some`1 with the s/n alpha and now i see a mega for fucks sake cant people think up a name that doesnt have parts of other names shit! like call yourself beta

------------------

?

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk:

i dont like the way you spell.

now that shit was funny, love him or hate him the cat rips hard. the funny thing about this is chip is one of the most original guys doing stuff, so what if it aint your typical everyday graff, its refreshing to see different graff once in awhile, all you trendy graff writers who all bite off each other should learn from chip, i see piece after piece that are so graff typical. shits getting boring only few writers are going for originalety anymore. its a damm shame, i think chip probably gets posted at least once a day on the freight board that in itself is an accomplishment.

Originally posted by uselessuse:

i dont like chips graf at all,its not clean,the letter structure is terible the style isnt there,and it just looks like sum local 13 year old kid trying to paint for his first time,im sorry if sum people get ofended by that but owel.everybody dislikes sumthing

i dont like the way you spell.

• 7 months later...

Archived