no roses grow on a sailor's grave .....fr8s fr8s fr8s

Guest a freighting story

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

why are the reporting marks on the right side on newsprint flats? whats the deal with that?

all those freights make me smile...especially chip and that x that next does is fucking amazing.

Guest Archie

I don't like the elk peice. I see the e and the l but the k makes no sence. and its pocket sized. The chip is tiny too. I like big burners on trains. The next burner is nuts! T

i dunnowhy....but maybe i have something against the guy,but am i the only one who really doesnt feel CHIPS sufff?

i feel the dude is overated, i understand he does a good amount of freights and give him his props, but his style isnt on top of my list....i dont lke that dripy artsy fartsy stuff and his letters hav no technical skill...one letter frumpy the other one skinny....whatever, im not a hater, just my opinon, a far a his dedication, he is the man,

as far as style....i think he needs to become cleaner and technical....

Guest Comp Shoes

I like that CHIP, especially the character. He looks like the bad guy from voltron...whats the guys name? I forget!

Archived