Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest a freighting story

no roses grow on a sailor's grave .....fr8s fr8s fr8s

Guest fr8lover

why are the reporting marks on the right side on newsprint flats? whats the deal with that?

all those freights make me smile...especially chip and that x that next does is fucking amazing.

tight post.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Guest SymonSays25

That elk makes no fucking sense, and there's no way that chip guy is in CBS. That last STIE is dope though,

Originally posted by SymonSays25:

That elk makes no fucking sense

sure it does, it just doesnt have "conventional" letters... you can still see them though

Guest Archie

I don't like the elk peice. I see the e and the l but the k makes no sence. and its pocket sized. The chip is tiny too. I like big burners on trains. The next burner is nuts! T

NEXT BEEN CATCHIN MAD BOXES.. C HIM HERE N THERE BY THE YARDS.. GOOD VARIED STYLES.. GRATE POST BOSS.. ILL GIVE IT A CHACHING!!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

aztek is cool, rest are good yo

i dunnowhy....but maybe i have something against the guy,but am i the only one who really doesnt feel CHIPS sufff?

i feel the dude is overated, i understand he does a good amount of freights and give him his props, but his style isnt on top of my list....i dont lke that dripy artsy fartsy stuff and his letters hav no technical skill...one letter frumpy the other one skinny....whatever, im not a hater, just my opinon, a far a his dedication, he is the man,

as far as style....i think he needs to become cleaner and technical....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this