Ignore them and they will go away...

I Luv Roo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck yeah.When I moved this year I noticed the buff was on the rise especially in Btown.I guess its gentrification.Im startng a family and now have slowed down to try to find landmarks.I started a couple spots and they got packratted eventually bringin heat and buffing.I see so much potential in west and east O.It reminds me of LA

Hey Roo,

I know exactly of whom you speak and the problem is vexing me as well. A stern talking-to style confrontation with said culprit might be all it takes to school this toy, but running into someone you don't know what they look like can be trouble. I guess you just have to hope to run into y- i mean mr. x while out bombing. If you don't run in the graf circles (and who would want to in this town) you are just gonna have to get lucky. Some small, street art style galleries have been hit by this fool, as well as a small business OWNED by ANOTHER WRITER (with etch!) Toys like this usually do fall off in about 3 months.

Anyways, I can understand your dismay. Graf writers who try to progress and get creative with styles, spots, and colors are in a different world than the graf bombers who are all about the ups. I would rather see a complex piece up high and wonder how did that get done in a spot like this, than see a hundred tags -same color, same (lack of) style- on every newspaper box. I guess Mr. X probably looks at your stuff and wonders why someone would bother to climb up to that roof with so many colors and spend so much time.

Blood wars - blood wars.

I used to just dislike this toy, but after my friends' homes and business get hit, now it's personal. Gnome sane!

dont play with toys

i say fuck him if hes blowin up ya spot then just cross his sorry shit out there is no need for crap in your neighborhood if you know you are better knowhatimsayin? basically fuck him and all the other bitch ass toys that hate on you cause "your not gettin up and he is" fuck em right in the ear

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

I definitely care too much...That's why I already know that the best way to not give these toys any attention is to ignore them.

..yes, you care too much..it is graf, and a certain amount of it will always be about pissing people off, and defacing property

It's funny to talk about on the internet, because there seems to be two ways of approaching it - the toy way, and the actual writer way. Toys are ONLY concerned with ups, regardless of style or spot. True writers pay attention to detail, they pay attention to their area, to their spots - and it's not always about reckless abandonement of the culture. Granted, people should have individuality, but pay respects when they are due.

true writers also get wasted and hit shitty tags on private homes and vehicles, do crappy spots, get caught, go over people, cause/create beef and crush shit like mad not for art, but the love of drugs and vandalism..not all "true" writers have respect for others, i know from my own experience..being good at graf does not make one a better or smarter person

Oh, and another thing - how is it that people come on 12oz and the first dumb thing outta their mouth is - "I don't see YOU getting up" - how the fuck do you even know!? It's the internet!

like you said...this is the internet, and you care too much...anyone engaging you in these kinds of arguments is only trying to piss you off and start bullshit....

...now i'm going to take my own advice

To be honest Roo, I had the same exact problem up there as well as in my hometown.I just crossed them out everywhere I saw their toy ass shit, the only annoying thing was bombing the same place over and over again and burning it, quite frustrating. I eventually got angry and like the moron I am sometimes I rolled up on every writer aggressively , threatening them to send the message,etc.In the end I felt like a dick and forgot about their toy asses, but still crossed them out out of reflex. I actually did damage to my hometown toy,if you know what I mean, but thats all in the past.

• 11 months later...
Guest Mark Kanev

Maybe you should just let the real MR. X piss in your mouth. Maybe that'll dry those tears young toy.....:bawling:

Guest Axis232

word to everything thats been said already. either let his toy ass fall outta the graff game or cross that sucka out like it aint no thing. :idea:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived