Ignore them and they will go away...

I Luv Roo

...Well, that's what I though would happen anyway, but my torture is long and painful. What's going on is there's a person (call him Mr. X) in my town, my neighborhood even, who fancies himself a "crusher"....Mr. X is extremely toy, and blowing up my neighborhood and making it hot - Mr. X is also hitting up in retarded spots which just attract heat, the buff, as well as small neighborhood businesses, apartment doors, and just stupid shit in general that isn't worth it anyway. It's been about 8 or 9 months, and I have yet to see ONE fill-in or roof top. aaargh!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eh

He's just getting up...Unless he's using etch, and bombing police cars, their shouldnt be a problem....But I dont agree with the small buisness and apartment bombing....

and if your so much better, inform his dumb ass...

im not mad at you or whatever, im just saying, if you know sso much more than him, break his ass off some ya know?

do your part, let him know, save a scene. :D

if he continues in his ways... stomp him.

teaser

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by I Luv Roo

...Well, that's what I though would happen anyway, but my torture is long and painful. What's going on is there's a person (call him Mr. X) in my town, my neighborhood even, who fancies himself a "crusher"....Mr. X is extremely toy, and blowing up my neighborhood and making it hot - Mr. X is also hitting up in retarded spots which just attract heat, the buff, as well as small neighborhood businesses, apartment doors, and just stupid shit in general that isn't worth it anyway. It's been about 8 or 9 months, and I have yet to see ONE fill-in or roof top. aaargh!

i think i may know who your talking about...he's toy as fuck.he talks hella shit and lines everyone too...if it is who i think it is...there are some people who would like to give him some body alters.

it's just drama...ughhh..worst part of graff.

you're hating on someone who is getting up?what ever happened to the fuck you aspect of graffiti.bombing to some people is offensive which is why in turn some other people bomb.if he's pissing you off...to him he might be doing his job..i would just paint if i were you...who cares about "toys"

Originally posted by Tree Climber

<span style='color:limegreen'>"if you build it, they will come"</span>

thats it! build a legle an once the kid comes around to it beat his ass an steal his paint

what's wrong w/ bombing appt buildings?

they're prollly owned by some big ass real estate developer tha tis just waiting for the property cvaule to drop enough for them to gentrify the area.... i hit the lobbies if i can. people feel more violated.

i bomb anything and everything i feel like bombing. anything and everything...morals? what morals. blatant disrespect for everyones property aand feelings...except for my shit i guess...i dont bomb my house up...hmmm....id actually feel pretty bad if someone did....i guess i should stop bombing those nursing homes and shriners hospitals?

Good idea, jus!

The thing is here - sure getting up is great and I am all for it...however I am skeptical of new jacks - and I do know alot more than this Mr. X - about seven years more...shit. The problem with toys who wanna crush is that they blow up spots and make MY neighborhood hot, which happens really fucking fast in this area. Plus, just like blood as ink said - he's dissing people left and right, just to be 'crazy' (If we are talking about the same person, and I think we are)...

I do agree that ups are a good thing - especially when there is SOME style. We all appreciate a good hand style and throwie right?

Seeing the fact that youre from the town Roo,I d think youd deal with that kind of bullshit a lot.I lived in East O and berkeley and dealt with that kinda crap a lot,used to drive me up the wall.Considering that a large portion of east bay writers are annoying white kids Id say find him( the world is small) and beat the crap out of him,if not for graffiti,for the sake of teaching them a lesson about respect.PS, I met a lot of cool ass heads in the bay as well, please dont think Im trashing such a lovely piece of earth with a lot of great people

I feel it

Yeah I am sorta thinkin the same thing about a few local kids that are all "grafitti is good" during the summer but come winter they get all "fireplace is better". I don't know, graff to me seems kinda year round if it's in your blood.

CAPS. cold lasts a while but nice pieces last forever

Originally posted by Esai

Seeing the fact that youre from the town Roo,I d think youd deal with that kind of bullshit a lot.I lived in East O and berkeley and dealt with that kinda crap a lot,used to drive me up the wall.Considering that a large portion of east bay writers are annoying white kids Id say find him( the world is small) and beat the crap out of him,if not for graffiti,for the sake of teaching them a lesson about respect.PS, I met a lot of cool ass heads in the bay as well, please dont think Im trashing such a lovely piece of earth with a lot of great people

A HUGE ass resurgence in graff came over berkeley this summer, and did not really slow down for the winter...

There was a scenario similar to this year about three years ago with a little punker crew, but that round has all fallen off since then, and I guess its now out with the old, in with the new.

Someday I will find this Mr. X and tell him what's what.

Guest willy.wonka

whats wrong with eastbay writers?

im not white,but all my friends are.....hahahahaha...no offence to all of my friends...just thought that it would be funny,thats all.

i think sometimes we all have to remind ourselves that graf is totally illegal, and one of those hobbies/concepts that is open to the interpratation of the perpetrator..

toys will be toys, and they will always be around..

i realize your frustartion, but what is the point, really?

in pissing you off, Mr.X is only accomplishing what is goal likely is..to annoy everyone around him..this is how morons get what they crave: attention..

if he is heating the area, try to find another spot for yourself for awhile..its nice not to always be bombing your own neighborhood as well, don't ya think? a perfect excuse to go all-out..all-city, alll-state...

the city i'm in has a ridiculous amount of beef in comparison to the size of the scene..

"bullshit" is something that has just come right along with graf

are2 hit the nail on the head...

you have to just accept the fact that people are gonna destroy everthing with what basically amounts to crap...shit like this comes in waves in these parts...i just don't bomb in my neighborhood so there's no heat at the homefront...

but you really can't get pissed cuz it's still graf...and that's a good thing in my book...

Guest jeff123456

SHUT THE FUCK UP.. HES GETTING UP AND UR NOT.... IT DOESNT MATTER HOW U GET UP.. DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH HEAT IT FUCKING BRINGS... U GET UP ALMOST ANY WAY U CAN(except dont hit churches...) BUT OTHER THEN THAT IT DOESNT MATTER IF HES BOMBING STORE FRONTS... OR WHERE EVER... shut up dont complain and go paint shit u dumb fucking piece of shit

thats a pretty immature , and inexperienced point of view , causing heat to the game just fucks it up for EVERYBODY , its like heating out yards , hitting engines (which i think is sikk) , but it just fucks up the whole scene for all writers in the city/municipality

'mr. x' will think twice about bombing those spots in the suburbs after he gets caught up with detectives. but other than that, let him get up and enjoy it. toy, or not...the feeling of getting your shit up and seen is still there. if he ain't dissin you, do your shit and let him do his. he's attractin' the heat away from you.

Originally posted by dai

'mr. x' will think twice about bombing those spots in the suburbs after he gets caught up with detectives. but other than that, let him get up and enjoy it. toy, or not...the feeling of getting your shit up and seen is still there. if he ain't dissin you, do your shit and let him do his. he's attractin' the heat away from you.

It's not the suburbs. It's a massive city.

I definitely care too much...That's why I already know that the best way to not give these toys any attention is to ignore them.

It's funny to talk about on the internet, because there seems to be two ways of approaching it - the toy way, and the actual writer way. Toys are ONLY concerned with ups, regardless of style or spot. True writers pay attention to detail, they pay attention to their area, to their spots - and it's not always about reckless abandonement of the culture. Granted, people should have individuality, but pay respects when they are due.

Oh, and another thing - how is it that people come on 12oz and the first dumb thing outta their mouth is - "I don't see YOU getting up" - how the fuck do you even know!? It's the internet!

Aye yo roo, what part of the East bay do you think is the best to paint(overallarea).My one greatest regret wasnot bombing as much of oakland as I shouldve, especially downtown and the east.I had some fun in the west O though,but you had to be careful.I wish I had used my car up north cuz I mainly road my bike.

Archived