Engines

Guest Earth²

Originally posted by 5th wheel

....plus it doesnt look good on engines....boxcars were made for graf...stick with them

I would say those engines look damn good. And Im pretty sure boxcars were made for carrying freight, not graffiti. Nothing was made for graffiti, which is why its GRAFFITI. Its a crime. All this no-engine bullshit is like making special rules on the acceptable way to stab someone to death, you're still doing something illegal. It was also stated in that other post that all those LA yards have been hot for years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not the same as hitting a house. Anyways, hella apartments get hit up all the time. Besides, any way you look at it, somebody somewhere owns whatever it is you're hitting up, so its disrespectful no matter what. Graffiti makes everything prettier, its a little exterior decorating.

Originally posted by cinnamon toast crunch804

my friend and i where talking about this last night as we where driving to the yard and we think it's wrong b/c if you think about it that's where they live painting engins is the same thing as painting 18wheeler that go cross country truckdrivers live in those thing and it's the same as painting someone house....it's just disRESPECTful... the graffiti is nice but it would look better on a boxcar

i agree

my friend and i where talking about this last night as we where driving to the yard and we think it's wrong b/c if you think about it that's where they live painting engins is the same thing as painting 18wheeler that go cross country truckdrivers live in those thing and it's the same as painting someone house....it's just disRESPECTful... the graffiti is nice but it would look better on a boxcar

just curious, do you use this philosophy when you bomb also? when

you tag up? i am not giving you shit...i am just curious

yo

Most of those are hot as hell-lots of people don't paint engines so I give these guys props for doin it. Disrespectful...painting on buildings and everything else isn't... I agree that painting on homes is fuct up and i would never do that shit, but its not the same-its a fr8 and its free game.

..when i do paint it is freights my hometown isn't really big enough for bombing..

if your hometown isn't big enough for bombing why are you repping Richmond? last time i drove through Richmond it looked big enough to me.

Sick post!!!!!!!

i know where most of the engines were hit by LTS. Its a hot ass yard,theres a spot light on the engine!!! I just never tried painting one cause other workers and drunks always pass thru the yard.

Props to the engine killers,even Nace did an engine,hahahaah:dazed:

Originally posted by gutter steez

if your hometown isn't big enough for bombing why are you repping Richmond? last time i drove through Richmond it looked big enough to me.

i go to school in richmond and i got caught in my hometown the week b/f school started so i slowed down for a bit but my court shit is all over with

Guest phr8nigglet

if u hit an engine in my yard I would hunt you down, drag you back to the yard by the ear and sick the workers who have to use the engine on you...then I'd make you buff it infront of them and I'd set u up for round 2 and kick yer ass myself...see how hype you are on painting an engine after that....

drag them back to the yard by their ears??..i dont know who you are but i would love to see you try and drag any of these lts kids, mutes, esel, jaber or nace(rip) back to the yard..wouldnt happen....the yards here are blown as it is..paining a fuckin engine aint gunna blow em up more cuz they are fucked already..

Guest infared

as far as i've always seen it, graff has not been entirely about letter styles and drippless skill, its, who can do those things in the ballzzzyest spots. heads come from all over the world to hit our clean trains, not because theywill run in a safe neighborhood for years to come, infct when you hit a train in nyc it doesnt run...the buff hits it immediately, if your one of the real lucky ones you get your shit seen for one run through the route, but thats it. people hit clean trains cause thats balls, shits a fucking mad mission to hit them, you get a flic if you get a chance and you get out. if the engines in these yards are the hardest things to hit than props to the heads who have teh heart to go kill them. graff needs heads to do shit like this to maintain heart, and i dont know hwat this talk is about being afraid to get bagged, if thats your mind state than your in the wrong sport, basket weaving is two doors down on the left. everytime i go out i know theres a chance im going to get got, but i rely on my ability to evade the vandal squad or whoever wants my head, i hit spots out in the sticks also where you can just pull up a lawnchair and chill but you need that excitement, that thrill of getting over on everyone who wants you locked up, not just some squirrls you pissed off cause you shook their tree getting there. if its there kill it, if its easy kill it, if its diffacult kill it, if it moves kill it twice. and thats all i have to say about that

i go to school in richmond and i got caught in my hometown the week b/f school started so i slowed down for a bit but my court shit is all over with

i hate to pull rank but i wouldnt count on baller here as the voice of richmond.....

WHINING IS FOR PUSSIES

"its all west coast kids...they must have some real easy spots.......most engines (esp round my parts) are fairly local...so it definetly kills spots off....plus it doesnt look good on engines....boxcars were made for graf...stick with them" -written by some dumb fucker

when the topic of engines come up, the ignorance of mother fuckers like this comes right out...but this sissy takes the prze

if 'most engines (esp round my parts) are fairly local' then you're still a pussy...their's so many ways in how this comment proves your worthlessness, but i'll let you think about it

'so it definetly kills spots off'...BE A MAN ABOUT SHIT...you wear a skirt when you bomb too, or just when you paint trains???

'plus it doesnt look good on engines'...shit looks the same no matter where it is...plus dick, maybe you never even been near the engine before, but that surface is the shit...don't be a pussy...you usually hear this type of shit from the people who aren't willing to lay their shitty skills on an engine...

'boxcars were made for graf...stick with them'...and wellfare was made for mayates

'its all west coast kids...they must have some real easy spots..' because they paint engines? or because they don't give a fuck about you and your pussy opinions on heating spots up... people in LA learn to run shit, learn to avoid the unavoidable, not go to the local government and patition for some legal bull shit...this aint new york

after all, west coast gets shitted on for doing the shit that no one dares...yet, all you pussies think it's so fucking cool to go to a mother fucking subway scrapyard...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!

if you want something to bitch about bringing heat to your spots...bitch about the kids who go to the yards to do anything but paint the trains...

and if heat is such an unavoidable thing, then why are most of these engines on this thread all being done by the same people?

GRAFFITI IS A CRIME, SO BE A FUCKING CRIMINAL

down south trend killing

herpes are for kings

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3456745/998241945593_Dscn0282.jpg'>

just another engine from LA to piss some pussies off...

here's a thought...maybe someone should make a yard in ny where they can charge people to paint on out of commision freights and engines...that way you pussies can have your engines and not have to cry about heat.......maybe then we may see some JA freights floating around some magazines...but then again, who the fuck wants to see some gay ass bubble letters everywhere...

haha people are getting way to mad about this...im not sayin how i feel because n one cares what i think, and no ones gonna stop doin what theyre doin, or start doin what theyre not doin because of what i think...maybe more people should take on this state of mind. nice flics

Archived