Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Earth²

Engines

Guest Earth²
Guest Earth²
Guest MR BOJANGLES

oh my lord...freshness.

my friend and i where talking about this last night as we where driving to the yard and we think it's wrong b/c if you think about it that's where they live painting engins is the same thing as painting 18wheeler that go cross country truckdrivers live in those thing and it's the same as painting someone house....it's just disRESPECTful... the graffiti is nice but it would look better on a boxcar

for one they dont own the engine there just using that engine for whatever job it may be. the 18 wheelers smae thing most guys dont own the trialer they own the cab when they get a job the company hooks up there trailer to there cab so your not really painting there property

Originally posted by MrFunnypants

whoever says painting engines is "wrong" or "disrespectful" is a straight up pussy.

yeah yo, that shit is bombd boyeee...fat caps and shizit! hit my book..all city kid!!!!!:rolleyes:

One fag""hey whys it so bait to paint our yard my gay lover?"

Second Queer:"I don't know rupert maybe it's all the poorly painted peices we've done on the engines?"

it's stupid simply stupid

Guest Ted Wakowski

I think the idea with most of the rocked engines is a "fuck you" stance.

These LTS guys don't seem to care about freight mentalities, they're on some savage shit.

Guest 5th wheel

its all west coast kids...they must have some real easy spots.......most engines (esp round my parts) are fairly local...so it definetly kills spots off....plus it doesnt look good on engines....boxcars were made for graf...stick with them

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this