story time

sound

i know there's been posts about graff stories and chases, but there's always new ones to be told.

shit tonight was a trip for me. Me and my brother were strollin down alleys with our backpacks, hittin up whatever looked good. My brother was hittin up this one wall when we hear a squeeky screen door open behind us. A guy came running out, so we picked up and hauled ass...sprinting down the sidewalk as pedestrians stared at us....we had a car several blocks away, so we were trying to make our way to the car and get away clean without anyone seeing. we must have ran forever

we got to the car and i stopped to get in...(i thought we lost him) but my brother kept on running and ducked in an ally. i turned around and he was right there. right away i saw he was wearing a "red dragon" hat and an "element" hoodie. i didn't think he could be a store owner...

so he grabbed my backpack strap...he was yelling at me "what are you guys up to? what the fuck are you doing?" (he was pissed) i willingly took off my back pack for him and he threw it on the top of the trunk, and looked through it real quick... he said "what are you guys doin? you fuckin with my car?" (he was all worried about his precious fucking car. i couldn't believe it) i was so relieved when he said that...i said "oh you're just worried about your car?" i told him we hadn't done shit to his car, that we were on our way to the movies and my brother decided to "write a tag". he said well lets go check out my car then...if nothins wrong i'll let you go... i threw my bag in the car (he didn't realize it was my car until i did that.) so we started walking back to his car (he didn't say anything...this guy was a paranoid ignorant fuck.) i tried to make small talk with him "what kind of car do you have?" he gave me a fucked up look and mumbled "honda".... "a civic?"....antoher fucked up look, and he mumbles "yea"......i say "tight".....anther fucked up look... so we finally get to his dumbass car...it wasn't even that great. i point to the tag on the wall...he nods, then he starts to walk around the car...then he opens the doors and looks around inside...then he says "k, you're cool" so i walk back towards MY car...to figure out where the hell my brother went to. i meet up with him on the same street where the chase went down... we go to the car...i find out my brother was hiding in the ally, and he also ditched all his paint...he was worried that i had been picked up. We were too out of breath to get up anymore, although an overpass on the way home was tempting.

lets hear yours.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

had a similar run in a few years ago. Tagged next to a car and the alarm chirped. We kept moving up the alley only to find the owner jumping into the car and driving towards us. We cut through where cars couldn't go and it pulled up, the two guys inside jumped out, one with a bat and started running after us. We managed to calm the guy down and explain...he drove away pissed, but without taking a swing at us...

good times...

Originally posted by crisis

i tried to make small talk with him "what kind of car do you have?" he gave me a fucked up look and mumbled "honda".... "a civic?"....

hahhah...dude was rocking a cheerleader car

pussy

hnmmm....lets see...the only thing recent is i was walking on a line to leave the yard and a csx cop whipped around in his burban..and my partner and i were like oh shit..we just hopped some lines and hauled ass..i love train yards.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

you and your younger bro go bomb together?? thats cool....my younger bro is a faggot sports jock

actually hes my older brother, he kinda got me into graffiti...my younger brother is a faggot sports jock too.

i dont really have any cop stories, but here's a boring story about a rock, a dog and an old factory...

one afternoon me and my boy were walking up to this abandoned factory, it's really old and shit so it sticks out in a relitively modern metropolitan neighborhood. anyways, theres all these fill-ins and shit on the roof top and just tags all over the place, so i was gonna take some fliks and just kind of check it out, so we walk up behind it through this gravel alley/parking lot, and we see this fucked up looking run-down house, we were a little wierded out, but we pretty much ignored it. we walked up to the back fire escape and were about to climb it, when all of the sudden this drunk ass old dood rockin a staind wife-beater and some boxers comes out of the shady ass looking house with a big fuckin dog, like a rotwiller or some shit. he was bearly holding the dog (who was going shit apes ready to kill) and he's screamin like "i know what you're lookin for and it aint here, get the fuck off my property!!!!" so were like "just chill man, we'll get the fuck out", so we started walking away and he sicked the goddamn dog on us, we ran like some motherfuckers and lost the dog when we hopped some fence to someone's yard. shit scared me, i still got nitemares an shit....

later that nite me and my boy were out bombing in the same area so we thought we'd check it out for a second time, yes i know that was a bad idea. we walk up to the fire escape and this time this old beat up pick up comes hustlin down the alley with a big ass boulder in the back and just parks right in front of us, we waited a couple of seconds and just ran...

ok, so a few weeks back me and a few friends were drinking at my apartment, and got pretty sloshed. we were in the mood for painting, and i had noticed for the last couple weeks they were laying up trains at a station near my place (passenger trains that is). so the 4 of us head out and make our way thru a few dodgy neighborhoods without getting hassled. we make it to the line and jump the fence to head towards the station.

sure enough, the train was sitting there, and there were 4 carriages poking out of the station, so it was do-able. me and one of my mates walk up and chill in front of the train. there were a few workers walking around the station, but nothing major. everything's sweet and we turn around looking for the other 2 dudes. they were nowhere to be seen. we hang at the train for a couple minutes, and my mate said he's gunna go back and get the others. it turned out that the other 2 pussed out and didn't have the stones for the situation. well, i was waiting by the train for about 2 minutes waiting for this other fool, and when he doesn't show i just hit it up. i got the fill, the outline, and the 3d done when i went reaching for the forcefield can. i looked down the platform to see a workbum in an orange jacket heading towards me. i turned around and booked it down the tracks, and i musta fell over about 3 times cos i was still a little drunk. i grabbed my boys and headed for the wall and got the fuck off the tracks. we just ran down alleys until we got lost, and made it home safely. turns out my panel ran for 1 or 2 days, and i never got a pic of it

Guest JoeHatesCops

i was at this chill daytime spot,with my two friends, one of whom who had an injured foot and could barely walk, and we all caught paint pen tags on a pipethat ruins along the wall, when I look around, I see a bike cop a ways away, coming towards us, so we book, and my freind with the foot problem thinks were trying to ditch him, but were not, so hes hobbling through this park and were almost out of it, and hes at one end, and the bike cop is coming through the middle, andwere screaming at him to run, and he start runnng, and hes like almost crying, right as we exit the park, a bus pulls up and we get away, but get off 3 stops later in case the bike cop called the metro cops.

Guest jeff123456

before u go out bombing u go to your local army store or where ever and buy 1 can of bear mase and 1 can of normal mase...

then when some nut bucket thinks ur fucking up his car u just stand there and protend ur not scared... even though u almost shitting ur pants... u tell him to fuck off in a firm intimidateing voice and if he comes over to u and starts flipping out u pull out the mase... u mase the fuck out of him u give him a good kick to the stomach to wind him and u haul ass.... thats all there is to it...

Guest imported_b0b

A few years ago I was making a comeback. I'd been doing pen tags, on insides and streets but hadn't been painting in ages. I went out with a couple of old partners and we went to do a few commuter train tracksides. First spot we get to is just by a innercity residential street and we had to climb over by a house. I was just getting over the fence first, when a car comes screaming round the corner and pulls up right next to us and just starts blaring it's horn. I'm over the fence and my partners run (as they should do) and I hide on the other side of the fence. We think it is an upright citizen bringing attention to us. After a few seconds though someone comes running out of a house and an almighty argument begins. It is some kind of domestic incident, so I climb back over the fence (in front of the growing corwd of neighbours watching the argument) and run off to catch up with my friends. We are taking a long walk round the block to get back to the car and sit down to rest on someone's front wall. About 2 seconds later the burglar alarm of the house we are in front goes off, in a big way, so again we leave hastily (though trying ever so hard not to look too suspicious). We get back to where the car is finally, but decide to go check out where we wanted to paint. We walk round to where the argument was, but there was nobody there! Brilliant, we were just about to climb the fence, when the police crawled by real slowly (either there for the argument or the alarm) so we go get in the car. We drive round the corner, but my friend is determined to do this spot and all the grief is making him more determined. So we park round the corner and go straight back. The police have gone, so we get over. We get down to the wall and are about to get the paint out when we see flashing blue lights reflecting down on the rails. Looking up we see the police meat wagon back and parked up by the spot we got over and they are looking down on us. We run off down the tracks and clamber into someones back garden to hide. Trouble is there is a dog in the garden next to us, which starts going mental and barking loudly. So over another fence and off down the tracks again. We come to a road bridge going over the tracks and climb a tree next to it, so we can get onto the street. We get up the tree and all 3 of us jump out of it at the same time, about 7/8 feet down to the pavement, just in time to land in front of this bloke walking his dog. He screamed as it must have beenlike RObin Hood and his merry men leaping out on him. We ran back to where the car was and just managed to pull away as the police van came round the corner. We were still fired up to paint so we drove off to another trackside spot we knew and climbed over. Opposite this spot there is a rail maintainence workers depot, so you have to be real careful. We started painting, but a load of workers came outside for a cigarette and were standing opposite us. Two of us noticed and had stopped painting, but the 3rd one of us just carried on. We were trying to tell him to stop, but didn't want the workers to hear us talking to him (we were that close). The two of us that stopped climbed back over the wall, but the 3rd bloke couldn;t climb it! SO we had this manic struggle to gethimover the wall without the workers hearing us. Eventually he got over and we left. We went off and did a street plot with no trouble at all after all that.

A couple of weeks later Puzl KYT was in London and was coming out with us to paint a commuter train. 4 of us went out in the end. We just managed to get the last bus, then the last train out to the real suburban place the yard was at. We thought it wpould be a real chill mission and were planning to do 2 wholecars betrween the 4 of us. We get in ok, and are painting ok, for about an hour. We had done the fills and backgrounds and were just about to do the outlines, when someone noticed movement. There was a worker running towards us, but he was still quite a way away. We packed up our bags calmly and watched him running. When he started getting close we ran down the platofrm towards our exit. I was last one as I was well over weight then and was having trouble keeping up! When I got to the end of the train I was just about to go the exit, when another worker leapt out! He had ran down the other isde of the train to try and box us in, but we were too fast (apart from me) and I managed to just get passed him and out of the ayrd. I didn't see where the other 3 had run to, so clambered up off the tracks and ran along an alleyway by the tracks. There was a footbridge and a road bridge up ahead and planned to take stock of the situation from there. I got onto the footbridge and was changing my top (to alter my appearance) when I heard a car. I looked up and there was a ploie car on the road bridge. I ran, leapt over the fence and ducked under the bridge. The police had been getting from their car and ran onto the bridge from the opposite end. They saw me get off the birdge, but didn't see where I had hid. So I was hiding under the bridge they were standing on. They radioed in for a helicopter to come and went off searching for me in (thankfully) the wrong direction. I ended up hiding under the bridge for 2 hours and watched the sun come up whilst I was down there. I finally got out and then had to walk 4 miles to somewhere I could catch a bus to somewhere else from where I could catch a bus home. I get home shitting it that everyone else got caught. I phoned my firends mobile phone and he answered. They had all got away and had hidden on a school roof. When they had heard the helicopter and heard police dogs they were sure I had been caught.

So after all this I went to Warsaw in Poland about a few months later. We had a hook up, but kept missing him, or getting too drunk and falling alseep. So the 3rd night in a row we never met up and were tying to get back to our hostel. We got a bus, but ended up going in the wrong direction. By the time we realised we were going the worng way we passed a railway bridge and decided to get off, as it was 1 am (or something like that) and we had paint. We thought we'd do a trackside at least. So we get off and note there was a bus stop going back the way we had come from opposite. We clamber up ontop the track and start walking. We walked for about 1/2 a mile and after going round a bend managed to walk into one of the biggest passenger train yards in Warsaw. We couldn't believe our luck. We suss it out for 15 minutes and it seems chill. We scrabble down a bank and start painting. I was doing a quick chrome first (just to get something up to begin with) whilst my partner is doing a piece first, quick thing second. As my partner is sketching up realy carefully he sprays over a window, then just screamed like a girl and ran! He was off over the grassbank and gone. NAturally I start after him, and have trouble getting up the bank. Sprinting I get to where he has stopped on a bridge over a road. He is gettinghis breath back. I'm going "what happened, what's the matter?" and he says whilst skectching up he passed the window, and there was a face inside the carriage looking out at him. Thinking of our raid in London we decide to split, and just then notice a police car down on the road beneth us. We are off, running the way we came. We climb down onto a quiet road that runs parallel to the tracks and start walking back to the bus stop we had noticed. Whilst walking we can hear police sirens and see various police vans and cars passing the end of our road in the distance. We are getting more and more nervous. We finally get to the end of the road we are on and the bus stop to safety is just round the corner. We turn the corner to see a police car parked right by the bus stop. My partner goes "shit, ditch the paint here and go get the bus", so we do. The bus comes almost immediately and there are a few people getting on. My partner is like "I can;t leave that paint, hold the bus I'll run and get it". So I'm stood there holding the bus door open trying to get the driver to wait. This is Poland, where customer safety and satisfaction don't really count. They run passenger trains with doors missing and have buses with no windows. So the driver just pulls out, with me holding the door open. My partner comes running round the corner, but can't get to the bus, it is going too fast. I jump off and we are stood there, very obvious and suspicious looking in front of this police car. We just sprint off down the road and turn a corner, we throw the paint in a bush and (this was like a gift from god) see a taxi. We jump in and go back to our hostel, not beleiving our luck or that we managed to get away. The next day we phone our contact and tell him what happened. He just goes "Why did you run? The guy in the train would have been a bum and would have looked out for you for the price of a beer". We nearly cried. Turns out there are always that many police around and they don't really do much, just hang around. Damn.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by wrkr

casio watch cam?

Is that to me? As I do have one yeah and I'm saving up for the colour one.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: Re: story time

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahhah...dude was rocking a cheerleader car

pussy

hhahahahaha yup

sounds like staple dragon boy should have been jumped for being an unfriendly prick. its a funny story though. haha you paint with your brother. my brother would never have let me paint with him.

snitches

This all started back in October. Four of my friends and I were having battles with the neighboring town, you know, and this shit goes on every summer, but last summer was probably the worst. Our rival had gotten up at the hospital in our town, and we live in a fairly conservative town, so to them graffiti was a priority to be taken care of. The city had had enough and put out a "graffiti task force" you may laugh, it was a joke and none of us took it seriously, anyway the kids that did the hospital left hand prints and cans I guess, so the graffiti task force got finger prints and went and questioned the suspects, well one of the two was already on parole, so when he was questioned, he sang like a bird, even though he didn't really know us personally, e ad an idea as of who we were and where we hung out. After their testimony the two boys were charged with felonies and sat for four months each. Yeah no shit that’s harsh. It gets better. The two detectives that make up the graff task force, were pretty much spoon-fed all they needed to know. Two weeks later one of the boys in my crew gets pulled out of class right across the lab, where I’m chilling. After class he tells me and the other two about the heat he's getting. So all four of us go home and stash all the cans, notebooks, masks, you know anything that would have to do with graff. And things are all chill for like a month, so we get up again. And again and again, and one day after I had put a piece up near a main road, I went to take a picture of it, I parked in the lot across the street and took a flick. While I was there some ignorant upright citizen took my license plate # and called a nark hotline. Keep in mind by now our shit has been in the paper and were getting much fame from the press. So these detectives link my car to my name and link it the testimony from the other kid and the next thing I know there were two pigs knocking on my door with a search weren’t.

Now this is where I fucked up, it was my understanding that the cops were stupid ass fools and they didn’t have shit on me,,, well I had my sketchbooks out and they were confiscated. I was sweating fo shur. All right to make a long story short, one of the kids in our crew was stupid and signed a confession statement. The rest of us kept our mouths shut till we talked to our lawyers, well because of my note books they could link us to the local graffiti, but they had no proof, see actually they cant bust you unless they see you up on a rooftop or a wall with a can in your hand. So we all got off cept for the kid who spilled his guts. I got my notebooks back and never had to go to court or nothing.

The moral of this story. Always cover your tracks, never trust anyone, and make sure you know exactly how to clean out your room in less time it takes for your roommate/ parents to answer the door, or just don’t keep that type shit in your room.

DEKA:king:

Guest cover .

if u are arrested.. never admit to anything. better yet.. don't say anything.. they'll try to scare u but they can't do shit. occasionally it gets fucked up and the cops will just arrest u . that happened to me once, but it all worked out in the end. the constitution will help u out more than u realize.

yea, cops are pricks alright. My brother was cruisin home from work, and he passed when the passing lane was almost up, so this goody good bitch that was the sherrif's secretary called the cops and turned in his plate number...the highway patrol show up at our house and give a description of the car thats totally wrong, and make it sound like my brother died in a car wreck or something....my brother gets a call and my dad says, the cops were here today, they say there were 4 witnesses to an illegal.......................pass. naturally, he thought it was about graffiti at first.

Guest sp3c1men_63

cops of aloha...

well, if you cant tell from the title, im basically from hawaii and the graff scene as much ppl say, is small compared to the mainland. but i think its slowly growin and we have a good amount of skilled writers so its not so bad. well neways, me and my fren went to go do pieces at this very 'clean' storm drain rite behind our church. there were some taggings but only by toys. so we started to do our stuff on the walls. everythin was goin jus fine and we made lots of pieces. we made so much that we had practically moved down towards the residential areas. it was bout 6 or 7 and i ran out of black so i was jus fuckin around wit the blue while my fren was finishin up his stuff. then all of a sudden, my fren tried to whisper sumthin to me, but i couldnt hear him well bcuz i had a longsleeve shirt tied to my head(very resourceful...). i thought i heard sumthin bout 'a guy that keeps comin back and forth' then jus as i understood wut he said, i saw a dark figure up on the fence. the only thing visible were the two yellow triangular ^ strips on his shoulder. then a bright beam of light started hittin against our faces followed by 'jus stay where you guys are, theres no use runnin away' we were stuck in this neverendin storm drain wit a small drizzle of rain pourin on us wit the cop watchin us closely. he was callin for back-up or wutever so all his donut-eatin buddies could check out our cool shit. well, after he took all our info he was reportin it back to the station and while he was doin that, he starts tracin my piece with his flashlight and says 'you guys are pretty good huh?' that was most nicest thing ever to hear from the lips of a cop. well, after a while of fuckin around wit the cop, he makes us come out of the storm drain and told us to follow him. we see these SUVs wit blue lights on them all around our church. haha! wit ppl outside seein wut was goin on. then some neighborin japanese grandmas stopped us and gave the cops a bento(japanese plate lunch kind of a thing)and gave us all sodas! haha! then the cops gave us a small lecture bout how graffiti could ruin our future and we should stop doin it while he was eatin. then he said 'alrite you guys can go' we were like.....wtf?! this guys jus lettin us go after we did those huge pieces! but hey, when would you ever find such an offer such as this? especially from a cop?! he even gave us back our cans! the only thing he did was jus reported us and called our parents. so it wasnt that bad. we walked out pass our church and saw some familiar faces, hahaha. and then waited at the bus stop for our ride. while we were waitin, we tagged up the bench. when i came home, my parents started floodin me wit questions of why the cops called. but since they dont speak english so well, i somehow changed the story makin them to blieve that i got reported for jaywalkin. so it wasnt that bad. so i guess there are FEW cops out there that arent so bad and have a good eye for nice pieces.

Guest me IS cool

My turn... foolish nonesense...

The plan was to hook up with some homies of mine for some miday bombing action at the local canal. The only way to get back there was to cut thru someones back yard and jump over the fence. Luckily we found an abandoned house and cut thru it. As we passed we planned to come back so we can chill until we were good and ready to go back to school. We got to the back yard and jumped the fence. All good. Behind the house was a desert type shit with a hill and over the hill was the canal. So naturally no one was around except for the three of us. As we were climbing the hill, which was very steep, I twisted my left ankle on the way down to the other side. It hurt like hell.. but the mission was still on. When we reached the canal no one was around so we began to paint. Unfortunately the walls hadn't received a coat of paint yet so it sucked up three cans before I gave up. As I was painting, one of my friends pulled out the kronik sac and we all commenced to get high. As we were getting high a pickup truck reared it's ugly head over one of the hills. We all gathered our stuff and ran. As we were climbing down the hill I decided to hide my stuff in the nearest bush and come pick it up later. After I had finished hiding our paraphenelia, we ran back to the abandoned house and broke in thru the back kitchen window. We went upstair and sat in the master bedroom which overlooked the neighborhood, and got high again. The funny part was one of my homies who was a ghetto ass fuck started steal useless shit like smoke detectors and other crap. I didn't care I felt good. After we had chilled for about 15 minutes I look out the window. I can't believe my eyes there was a cop sitting in the driveway getting out. I scrambled andtold them what had happened. We got all our shit and ran downstairs, As I looked at the living room window I could see the cop walking torwards the front door. we were screwed. So we ran upstairs again and attempted to jump out of the second story window. My friend hesitated so I pushed him out and followed him. Luckily we landed on our feet but my ankle was killing me. We scramled once again and jumped the backyard fence and ran. We stopped after a while and decided to go to school but there was no way to get back, except to crawl under a small water canal. As we went in we stopped to rest for a bit and you could hear the cop cars passing by, sirens blaring. We went thru the canal and jumped over the fence and went to class.

At lunch me and my ghetto friend decided to go back for my backpack same way as before but this time there was no problems, and my ankle still hurt. As we were walking back, we decided to use the cans on a small wall that was behind the houses. I did a nice full color bomb and I loaned my friend some cans so we could finish 'em off. We did and went back to school. But here's the funny part as we were going back the bell rang and I usually have to take the school bus to get home, becuase it's a long ass walk and I ended up missing the bus and walking home, with my fucked up ankle. Yaaay! :D

want more stories?

me and my boy broke into robin williams next door neighbors house. we didnt actually go into the bedrooms and shit out of fear of being spotted, so we were chilling in his porch area that had a big ass view of the bay. the wind was blowing hella hard and a huge ass peice of dirt went flying into my eye and it hurt like shit. i wrote a nice "fuck rich people" on the brick wall near his porch and we left. it wasnt suspenseful for shit but it felt good that we were giving those rich fruits a peice of our minds.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

whats wrong with sports , i love sports and played them all in school , and still wrote and hit shit , nothing says you cant do both

oh there's nothing wrong with sports...sports are cool, just a lot of the people that play them aren't.

i woulda been about a year ago

i was up at my mates place havin a few drinks and we decided to go for a bomb

there was this nice big billboard on the highway about a 50 min walk from him house so we decided that we would bomb on the way and do some simple shit on the billboards

all was goin good as we were walkin there , it was in an area i hadnt been in before so i decided to get up as much as i could.

after walking for ages and bombin every possible surfice along the way we got the the billboard. we stood round for a few minutes looking for a way to get up. round the back was some steps, at the top of the steps there was a spiked metal gate and past the top of the gate about 3 meters of wall to climb. so my mate started climbin up the gate then onto the wall and before i knew it he was on the roof, it looked pretty easy but not being the most confident climber i was a bit cautious

i made my way off the top of the gate and started moving up the wall climbing up pipes i got to a section where there was a window covered by a window grate.. my mate hadnt said anything so i grabbed the grate with both hands and before i knew it i was fallin backwards of the wall towards the ground.. somehow i managed to grab onto a drainpipe .. this then swung me to the side straight onto the metal spike, the spike ripped up thru my shorts cutting them in half and gouging me on my hip.. i managed to get myself unhooked of the gate and use my shoelace as a belt to hold my pants up .

i was quite freaked out , if i had of been slightly further towards the gate the spike woulda gone right thru me

after that i did a quick chromie and started the uncomfortable walk home

Archived