ANY BAY AREA WRITERS

Skeletor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by I Luv Roo

In answer to your last question, I'd say No definitely to lawn chairs...once in a whiles to the other two. As long as I see them up any time in the next year or so, then they haven't 'fallen off' in my book. maybe the law book works differently, huh?

please don't drop names on our forum, and DON'T quote posts with names in them, jeez you guys!

sorry. what a faux pas!

The new lingo-

Living in the East Bay I have noticed a disturbing trend amoungst hip youngsters, and that is the total lack of abaility to describe anything with adjectives and adverbs other than Hella Tight and Hella Weak.

Since when did everything becaome Hella Tight. "I used to think that dude's style was hella tight, but now I think he's hella weak." I'm in my earlyu twenties and I', feeling this generation gap hard. I don't know what the hell kids are saying - or - I do know what kids are saying: "Hella tight."

But wait, it gets worse: "Hecka tight!"

Is this crap happening around the nation, or just here in the Bay.

Graf Orlok - hella tight

yeah i hear what your saying Orlok. But I'm afraid that "hella" is regional to us Eastbay kids (or so I've heard). But I look at it like this. I'll take hella any day over some of this other shit i hear people say. Imagine all the poor people who are forced to hear that's WICKED! all the time. Thats gotta be the worst...

Guest willy.wonka

hella tight....

SOLANO SIDE!!!!

we're a bunch of eastbay gangbangers....

concord is such a boring city,but i guess it could be cool.....i dont really care where i live anymore...just who i meet...some of the people i met in the bay are thuggish and down right rotten at times,but good people to meet....all my old gangbangin friends are fucking crazy,but i didnt really like to associate myself with them.

a lot of fake ass people up there though...but you know...its just like anywhere else.

concord was the #1 place to raise your kids in the bay,but it was the#1 of where mental hospital patients would come out of,in the bay.

and i hate that word "wicked"...thats so wicked....ugh!

my friend uses that word and i wonder why he started using it..he said he's always used it,but he wouldnt have been my friend if he did...

Guest willy.wonka

me and my homie used to complain on how

"white boys" of the east bay try a little too hard to beact black...

never talk that way around thier parents,but when they're around friends....the blackness comes out.

they dont even have friends that are black...i dont get it.

they're so cool.......

Guest willy.wonka

they actually use the word WICKED?!IN THE BAY?!

thats hella dumb.....;)

stupid..man

weak..fool

retarded.."period"

wack..dood

bogus..blood/cuz..i think blood is used more in the bay.

down by the baaaaaaaay,where the riverends flow,back to my home...i dare not go,for if i do,my mother would say..."did you ever see a bear combin his hair?DOWN BY THE BAY!"

hecka wicked awesome, son

Yeah - I guess it could be worse. Wicked is pretty aweful - and I'm not too keen on the New York 'mad', 'son', and 'kid' thing. It just seems that 'hella' and 'hecka' are strictly 18 years old and under. And it isn't just the hella - it is the 'hella tight'. I've heard 4 year olds describe stuff as 'hella tight'. Things aren't cool anymore, they are tight. Things no longer suck, they are weak. Tight and weak. Usually to the hella degree.

And what happened to 'word'? People used to word 'em up all the time. Now, people hardly ever word 'em up. Gnome sane!

I guess I just have to accept that hammertime is over.

"I used to with it. Then they change what it was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and frightening to me."

-Abe Simpson

Re: me and my homie used to complain on how

Originally posted by willy.wonka

"white boys" of the east bay try a little too hard to beact black...

never talk that way around thier parents,but when they're around friends....the blackness comes out.

they dont even have friends that are black...i dont get it.

they're so cool.......

ahah werd yo, i feel you on dat one son.

i just got off a 2 hour flamiing battle with the funny kids of the SF chat1...my hands fuckin hurt...if you ever want to see a bunch of idiotic kids making fools of themselves (besides here) San Francisco Chat 1 is the place...my right leg is falliny asleep now....good night

wOrD Yo.

DiS ShiT bE hEllA tIghT.

ha ha ha ha haaaa..

people actually talk like that out there?

i feel sorry for you if they do.

of course, here i have to hear shit like:

gawddammit bubba...what da hell ya think yer doin?

shit man DAAAYYUUMMMMMMM...

im gonna go get the shotgun.

Archived