Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Skeletor

ANY BAY AREA WRITERS

*sniff sniff* mmmm i smell bacon... and only one thing smells like bacon .......skeletor....

but oh well run run as fast as u can u cant catch me im the ginger bread man!!.....:D

<----- 510 if ur looking into the east bay...

yo my nizame is Steve Smith, i b 15, i chill at 123 Russia Street (in the mission district REPRESENT NIGGA!), i hit up blaze oner, yo call me up we should go bizomb frisko yo..

Originally posted by Skeletor

damn you guys are fuckin paranoid!

well ok me..i was only kidding... and the rest of the guys well i dunno they're proably given u a hard time or are really not willing to let u know where they stay...cause there has been a cop on here and cops are willing to go to great lenghts to make the bust... but anyways i was serious about where i dwell only kididg about the bacon part..:D

Originally posted by GRAFARONI

FRISCO FOWEVA NIGGUH! GET OFF DEEZ STEEZ!

im ashamed im from SF after this comment

What part of the bay do yall think is the funnest to kill?My top candidate when I was up there was Emeryville/West O. North Richmond looks fun if you got the balls.

Guest NoamChomsky

Emeryvilles cool.San Pablo runs from Richmond to Oakland makes a nice bombing run.Lots of walls beggin to be wrecked.Perfect East Bay day:Fuck an asian bitch from El Cerrito,get some dollar chinese food,then....GET ON THE FUCKIN BART TO SF WHERE THERE IS ACTUALLY SHIT TO SEE.

The only trouble i had was faggot ass Nortenos trippin on my blue chucks.I agree with San Pablo. To me Oakland is very aesthetically pleasing to bombing but the buff kills it.

leavenworth represent!!! actually not really, but the tl is near where i live.

GRAFARONI says: FRISCO FOWEVA NIGGUH! GET OFF DEEZ STEEZ!

fuck that shit is embarrassing. not all of us talk like that you know. some of us are proper. i hate little kids that run around talking like that, what is the education going to these days? obviously nothing.

i have never really traveled out of sf. well only milpitas and richmond maybe. but other than that, i just stay in my city. oh yea....and berkeley so i can sell my zine. but thats it.

Guest NoamChomsky

Hey Wonka,are you talking about Solano avenue off of San Pablo?Or something else entirely,because Solano isnt exactly a hotbed of activity.

way to blow spots AND drop names